Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 9:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
RE: Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
(March 26, 2015 at 8:03 pm)Drich Wrote: You didn't watch the video did you? Judy, Judy, judy.. What are you afraid of? I mean besides documented history? Oh, that's right you made the claim that the nation wasn't founded on Christian principles, and I showed you a 10 min video that showed proof it was..

Yeah, I would be fishing for red herring if I were as wrong as you too.
Cool Shades

Didn't care to watch it. Knowing it was something you cited, it was pure bullshit. Are you familiar with the 1797 treaty with the Barbary pirates? Specifically Article 11 and the Treaty of Tripoli which states the following:

Quote:Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims]; and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
Bolded, italicized and underlined by me.

Before you start foaming at the mouth, I suggest you try actually looking more closely at things other like, oh I dunno... actual documents contained within the government here. You aren't very smart. I can't even say nice try because you didn't really do anything to make your point of making me look bad.

I'm still staying right on what I had an issue with. I haven't twisted anything. YOU are the one famous for taking things out of context, as usual. So now you try to use the "red herring" bullshit argument when you've been proven wrong. I don't think you get the concept of what a red herring is. Here. I'll help you out since you seem to determined to bring it up.

The full explanation can be found here.
Quote:A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.
Try again drip.
Judi 2
drippy 0

(March 26, 2015 at 8:03 pm)Drich Wrote:
(March 26, 2015 at 11:25 am)Stimbo Wrote: Too - marrow, too - marrow,
Ah lurv yer, too - marrow
Yer awnlee ah daaay ah waaay!

That's a bit racist stim..

I'm surprised that an admin would be allowed to mock a little African American girl that way..

Wow... I am just floored.

Are you really this dumb? That is a verse in a song taken from a musical called Annie. Who, by the way is a little orphaned WHITE girl. So how is it racist to sing parts of a song like that? You are such a tool. This is what you do. All. The. Fucking. Time. You pick apart a post, inject it along with other bits and pieces of other posts and you stick them into one long boring and nonsensical post, hoping against all odds that the fine, intelligent people here will somehow miss what you did. Nope. We see through you like a window buddy. Your intentions are clear in every single thread you comment in. You do this in EVERY SINGLE ONE because you can't make any reasonable sense out of anything you say. Because you expect us to just believe your utter bullshit when you have, time and time again, been proven wrong.

Jesus fucking christ, if you're going to engage in a battle of wits with people here, at least bring something to the table to work with.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS! - by Joods - March 26, 2015 at 11:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1101 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 59304 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90913 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1877 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 894 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 10367 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 28360 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4649 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1112 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3430 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene