Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pediatrician Refuses Treatment of Baby of Lesbian Parents
RE: Pediatrician Refuses Treatment of Baby of Lesbian Parents
Heywood: OK! So we can fire people if they don't do their job because of religious objection then. That seems entirely opposite to what you've been saying up until now, so I don't know what you've been complaining about.

At the start of this thread you were defending this woman, not saying she should be fired. You said she should have the right to "be an asshole". Or did you mean she has that right, but we should fire here none the less? All you are saying in that case is that we can't physically force her to do something. Which really didn't seem like your point, and has nothing to do with religion.

Have you changed your opinion then? It would be great if you have!

Are you actually suggesting that we wanted her to be physically forced to see the patient, like we grab her, put her in the room and threaten her until she does it? Is that what you think our position is? If that is what you think, it would explain the talking at cross purposes. I doubt anyone here is suggesting she be physically forced to do something by threats.

I feel like I'm losing my mind this morning. Have I lost it?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pediatrician Refuses Treatment of Baby of Lesbian Parents - by robvalue - April 7, 2015 at 6:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 503 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 447 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 8000 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7922 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Baby T-rex for sale brewer 4 524 April 18, 2019 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Aborting Baby Hitler... Rev. Rye 71 7021 January 20, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1774 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  t.A.T.u.'s Faux-Lesbian Singer Wouldn't Accept a Gay Son WinterHold 15 1642 August 3, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Does Baby Formula Contain Neurotoxins? brewer 6 1043 July 10, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Preist slaps crying baby in the face at baptism LadyForCamus 46 5826 June 25, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball