Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rhondazvous Interviewed on MTSLove Radio This Morning
#15
RE: Rhondazvous Interviewed on MTSLove Radio This Morning
That's exactly how I would have handled it. Anything else would have been self-sabotage. I'm more confrontational here (not by much) with theists, than IRL. But this place is like an agreement of sorts.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Rhondazvous Interviewed on MTSLove Radio This Morning - by Exian - June 10, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your morning ritual? EgoDeath 44 10662 October 13, 2019 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Happy Birthday Rhondazvous brewer 15 3935 July 2, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How to tell it's morning... Gawdzilla Sama 22 8579 September 22, 2017 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Joods
  Woke up this morning to no water pressure. Jackie 18 6166 August 9, 2017 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Rock & Roll Rush Radio Jackie 5 1991 October 16, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Having Surgery in the Morning Rhondazvous 65 15111 August 3, 2015 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  We let Popeye go this morning popeyespappy 47 15538 August 21, 2013 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Good Morning! thesummerqueen 13 6532 October 6, 2012 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Annik
  Morning Routines Tiberius 32 11818 April 3, 2012 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
Thumbs Up Top of the morning Jay1982 5 3068 November 9, 2011 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: frankiej



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)