Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 2:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Honest Question to Atheists - Best Argument?
#81
RE: Honest Question to Atheists - Best Argument?
How very wonderful for you, being that one in a million believer capable of wading through the muck and reaching the promised land.  So special, so faithful, so obviously pious.  LOL, you're a running joke.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Honest Question to Atheists - Best Argument? - by SamS - July 17, 2015 at 2:02 am
RE: Honest Question to Atheists - Best Argument? - by The Grand Nudger - July 18, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credible/Honest Apologetics? TheJefe817 212 62294 August 8, 2022 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Objection to Kalam Cosmological Argument mrj 5 1754 January 20, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 6301 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about NDEs Vaino-Eesti 33 11247 April 8, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Tokikot
  Ethics question for theists - serious - looking for opinions not argument. drfuzzy 36 10570 September 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Need an argument answered GTR-1 21 6620 August 30, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: robvalue
  My argument against God(s) & omnipresence ErGingerbreadMandude 8 3894 June 2, 2016 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Shadow_Man
  There is no argument for the existence of "God" Kitan Etos 38 14055 March 15, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: popsthebuilder
  Just pointing out the stupidity of this argument Heat 29 11105 January 7, 2016 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  C.S. Lewis and the Argument From Morality Jenny A 15 9314 August 3, 2015 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Jenny A



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)