Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube starts banning "religiously offensive" videos.
RE: Youtube starts banning "religiously offensive" videos.
(February 27, 2012 at 2:53 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: From now on I am going to flag ever video I come across that say atheists are going to burn in hell, I am going to flag as Religiously offensive, I I hope you join me because if there is enough they can't ignore us forever.

You know as well is I that is not going to turn out the way you want it.

This is going to be a campaign against certain types: Anarchists, atheists, skeptics, and people who support communism.

Who are they going to censor? Glen Beck calling atheists "Nazi's" or the Atheist that jokes out glen Becks magic mormon underwear?

that atheist will get flagged quick, and three strikes and he is out of there. So, if you are going to be a youtube atheist, I highly suggest that you walk on eggshells about religion. Either that or just dont be a youtube atheist.

It is well known how popular the atheist community on youtube is. They are going to use this system to break up our community. In the name of butthurt Muslims, the atheists first amendment will be revoked.

Of course, in the name of right wing politics, Youtube can run their property any damn way they wish. If you dont like it, then leave. If youtube wishes to caress the butthurt muslims, then that is their decision and companies can do whatever the fuck they want to do with their property. If youtube wanted to ban all blacks from posting and using youtube, then thats fine. The blacks should be jailed if youtube doesnt want them on their property. If youtube doesnt like atheists, then they can kick every single one off their property and threaten lawsuits and imprisonment to those atheists who refuse to heed the wishes of youtube.

If you dont like that, then you best get over it. This is the way america is swinging right now. Expect more of it in the future. You should also expect your quality of life to sharply go down hill unless you are rich.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Youtube starts banning "religiously offensive" videos. - by reverendjeremiah - February 27, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist or Skeptical videos Angrboda 27 2707 October 17, 2022 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2229 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4764 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1957 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Watch "Rocky Sharpe & The Replays - Rama Lama Ding Dong [totp2]" on YouTube TubbyTubby 5 2010 June 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One of the best videos i've seen in a long time Heat 1 1117 December 22, 2015 at 5:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Atheist Videos Wunsbee 8 3080 August 9, 2015 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Good atheist videos, debates, or documentaries? BitchinHitchins 5 2773 August 1, 2015 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  Atheist You Tube videos!!! simplemoss 31 5261 January 30, 2015 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Roxy904
  How do you feel about atheist youtube personalities? MusicLovingAtheist 26 10750 December 11, 2014 at 9:12 am
Last Post: robvalue