Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife...
I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife...
https://youtu.be/n_hrHIs1z1o
RE: I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife...
Same quality we've come to expect from you? Get much traffic from af? I have to ask, do you continue to post here and deal with the savage dismissals of the core of your very being beacause it increases traffic to your poorly produced content by so few clicks that you still can't monetize it?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I would recommend adding captions. I was able to follow some but not all of it.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

I'd recommend throwing in the towel entirely, but that's just me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Haven’t looked, but I feel confident that the video and sound quality are in a race to the bottom, and that the content is neither novel nor particularly interesting.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I was just wondering since you like to make videos with yourself so much in a starring role, do you think that maybe subconsciously you want to be an actor?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Yeah, not clicking on that. I have been bored enough by the other offerings.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

For the love of peanuts. Your videos are boring as hell.... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I have many, many Teams/Zoom calls every week.  If one of my employees presented something like this, I would never let them do so again for anything of any importance whatsoever.
Only 5 views, so far. We, as H. Sapiens, are very stimulus driven. Here is my favorite YouTube video of all time:

https://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

Just a suggestion, in sincerity, to increase the viewership of any future videos that you may wish to make.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my argument against afterlife an equivocation fallacy? FlatAssembler 61 2593 June 20, 2023 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jesus on the Gospel, not any Christian Church, and the Afterlife KerimF 31 1669 May 17, 2023 at 9:13 am
Last Post: KerimF
  Your personal views on the Afterlife Mystic Monkey 31 18779 May 12, 2023 at 10:36 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Photo Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion! shawnmcdaniel1 19 2891 September 9, 2021 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  An afterlife would be terrifying for me SuicideCommando01 76 5743 January 6, 2021 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  My essay about afterlife in Latin FlatAssembler 2 569 December 28, 2020 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4749 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1938 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 6157 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  desire for afterlife joe90 46 3540 April 13, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Rahn127