Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 3:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alqaeda is a U.S., Saudi and Israeli backed organization.
RE: Alqaeda is a U.S., Saudi and Israeli backed organization.
(December 13, 2013 at 11:15 pm)I and I Wrote: Why is Israel helping radical Muslims (most admit directly being Alqaeda affiliates) get medical treatment?

Haaretz is an Israeli news source.
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/israel-ope...06C54E3DB3

(December 13, 2013 at 8:45 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: So because I'm a dumbass hating Israelis is antisemitic? You might want to check your logic here, because it doesn't seem like I am the dumbass here.

So, at least they aren't helping the government. I'm not calling you antisemitic for saying the Israelis are helping the rebels, but for saying that the Jews are running some kind of world-conspiracy involving Al-Queda.

Antisemitic means Jew-hating, not literal hatred of semites you Nazi-fuck.

You have to be dumber than shit. Anti-Semitic means what it says.... Anti- Semite. Don't be a sum guck and try to change what a phrase means. Israelis aren't Semite.

Help me out here - this is a bad thing because.....???

Setting up a hospital to treat wounded people - yes, I mean, I read that correctly?

Those damn Israeli's huh.

(December 15, 2013 at 1:47 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Judaism is a religion and a silly myth. Jews are the followers of said religion. If you do not follow said religion, you are not a jew. You can claim to be a jew and not follow said religion, but you are just a wanna be who likes the power of the jewish position.

Actually yes, and no. Judaism is as much a cultural thing as it is a religious thing. We've covered before on these forums why I am an atheist and Jewish, the latter being something I cannot escape from as it is as much determined for me (by non-Jews) as it is by me.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alqaeda is a U.S., Saudi and Israeli backed organization. - by max-greece - December 15, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4116 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2390 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 351 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1387 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4217 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1247 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3382 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 975 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 490 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 226 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am