Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump visited Saudi Israelia.
Trump visited Saudi Israelia.
One of the most hilarious things I read online, is that "Saudi Arabia" is Islamic.
The myth -which proves utter ignorance in the history of the kingdom; let alone utter ignorance in the history of WW1- was destroyed today with Trump, visiting the kingdom as his first abroad country to ever visit; stripping about 50 billion $ deals:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/u...ess-deals/

Enjoy these; too:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tr...SKCN18G06K

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-melani...bia-2017-5

Saudi Arabia has always been the UK's/ U.S's bunker in the Ottoman backyard; it signifies the utter defeat of every Muslim in history. After world war 1, the Saud family received the kingdom as a gift for their efforts against the Ottoman empire. 

"Sykes-Picot" is where you begin your search.

Trump is a bluff to save the bunker from bankruptcy. He's an actor; a tool.
The Sauds? history itself will be ashamed to contain such filth in its pages.
RE: Trump visited Saudi Israelia.
Well.... they sure as shit ain't jewish.
(May 20, 2017 at 2:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well.... they sure as shit ain't jewish.

They aren't.
From day 1, their religion was sex money. Their God; Allah, was the giver of cash, and the supplier of fine-grained sex toys.

Their culture is the hiding of their sex toys behind Higab and Niqab, and taking salaries for oil keeping and demolishing countries like Yemen.
Judaism is innocent from them. 

Just like Israel used Judaism to harvest interests; Saudies used Islam to harvest their share.
What's un-islamic about any of that?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Can someone assassinate Trump already?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 20, 2017 at 4:30 pm)Khemikal Wrote: What's un-islamic about any of that?

Let's count.

1-Having a sword under the name of God in their flag; in total demolition of this verse:

Quote:Sura 2, Page 42, The Quran:
( 256 )   There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

A childish tactic to scare the weak. While bowing to the strong in total hypocrisy.

2-Having a king who decides everything. Which is a total demolition of this verse:

Quote:Sura 42, Page 487, The Quran:
( 38 )   And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.

Who choose this royal family to carry my duties for me?
Who chose them to success each other like a goddamned legacy of mummies? 
They threw the Quran in the garbage. They didn't consult anybody, they're even proud that this "British farm" was given to them.

Who allowed them to welcome a Trump?

3-Allowing the "Marines" to protect their asses in every war they have:

Quote:Sura 3, Page 53, The Quran:
( 28 )   Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

We can keep counting. We can keep reading; history will mention how humanity fell for this stupidity, and nothing is going to change that.

(May 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Can someone assassinate Trump already?

The torture gulags this country has is enough to make any sane human to vomit for the rest of their life.
They are buying protection; buying Trump.
(May 20, 2017 at 1:33 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: One of the most hilarious things I read online, is that "Saudi Arabia" is Islamic.
The myth -which proves utter ignorance in the history of the kingdom; let alone utter ignorance in the history of WW1- was destroyed today with Trump, visiting the kingdom as his first abroad country to ever visit; stripping about 50 billion $ deals:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/u...ess-deals/

Enjoy these; too:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tr...SKCN18G06K

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-melani...bia-2017-5

Saudi Arabia has always been the UK's/ U.S's bunker in the Ottoman backyard; it signifies the utter defeat of every Muslim in history. After world war 1, the Saud family received the kingdom as a gift for their efforts against the Ottoman empire. 

"Sykes-Picot" is where you begin your search.

Trump is a bluff to save the bunker from bankruptcy. He's an actor; a tool.
The Sauds? history itself will be ashamed to contain such filth in its pages.

You are not getting it. 

"They are not" is a false argument regardless of country. 

If you don't like, and I agree, America claiming to be a "Christian Nation" it still remains the powers that be use religion as a form of political appeal and or control. Iran does it, Israel does it China does it, all nations do it.

Saudi Arabia is politically dominated by Sunnis. Iran is Politically dominated by Shiites. Israel is politically dominated by Jews. China is politically dominated by Buddhists. 

The worst part is all those competing factions dont want to face that the planet and universe are far older and don't give a shit about the fantasies humans make up.

But I do agree, Trump and the GOP are too fucking stupid to see he is an easy mark. Trump thought he could play a political Scar Face or Dirty Harry hero, but he is in over his head.
Sure give them more weapons to massacre Yemeni civilians.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
(May 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Can someone assassinate Trump already?

Pity. To call upon others to murder. When you develop a spine, tell all mankind. I believe the guy should be in a mental institution, not murdered.

But then I am reminded you are a coward, so really much like trump. Sad.
(May 20, 2017 at 6:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You are not getting it. 

"They are not" is a false argument regardless of country. 

If you don't like, and I agree, America claiming to be a "Christian Nation" it still remains the powers that be use religion as a form of political appeal and or control. Iran does it, Israel does it China does it, all nations do it.

Saudi Arabia is politically dominated by Sunnis. Iran is Politically dominated by Shiites. Israel is politically dominated by Jews. China is politically dominated by Buddhists. 

The worst part is all those competing factions dont want to face that the planet and universe are far older and don't give a shit about the fantasies humans make up.

But I do agree, Trump and the GOP are too fucking stupid to see he is an easy mark. Trump thought he could play a political Scar Face or Dirty Harry hero, but he is in over his head.

Believe me; Trump gets more respect from the Saudi officials than other Muslims.
The Saudi officials threw Trump a welcoming that worth a few billion

Do you realize what 110 billion dollars mean; Brian?
Is there a "real enemy", that pays all of that in a mere arms deal?
Is there a "real enemy" that receive their full arsenal of weaponry from their foes; paying billions for it?

Saudi Arabia is not Islamic; it's a bunker that Britain gave up to America before the discovery of oil.
They welcomed Trump with a golden medal!

Industrial Lad

Yemen will get chopped into two just like Sudan.
Soon enough the Middle East's map will differ a lot. Change already began in Syria, Sudan and Yemen.

Saudi Arabia is just a tool; just like Trump.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1002 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3967 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2340 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 347 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36848 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1333 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4130 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1210 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 951 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 472 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am