Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement?
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement?
(January 21, 2014 at 6:00 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Who is silencing you? Me? Who? This isn't a free speech thing, man, this is a form of unsavory exhibitionism. If there is anything such as decency in you, you'd tell these people to keep whatever they are doing behind their own walls. They won't bother me, I won't bother them.

Why they so vehemently try to publicize their sex life in front of everyone is really baffling, whereas their exhibitonism does in fact reflect heavily on whatever "stereotypes" me and a grand portion of society might be enforcing, I'm sorry but it is not me who is to blame.

Look at this and tell me that I'm just being an asshole by not wanting these freaks to roam the streets that the kids and elderly walk.

Ahh, so it's not about harm at all: it's about you thinking what I do is icky. I'm sorry, but "I don't like it, therefore it's abnormal" is not an argument.

And I'm not sorry, actually.

Quote:Well, there is no real fantasy that these guys already don't go flaunting around.
In truth, you can only know one's sex life as much as he or she is willing to tell you, and well, these people, the "BDSM community" or whatever they are called perfectly reflect themselves as the freaks they are.
They are in for the shock value, they want people to get shocked and sickened by them, it makes them feel "important", like that they actually matter.

Good to see you've decided on our motivations without consulting us at all, that really tells us what you're bringing to the conversation, here.

And again, I must stress: not being on the Mehmet-approved list of things that exist doesn't mean we're bad. It means you're opinionated.

Quote:There is a standard for sexual norm in every society. Moreover, such norms are not too different from eachother in most countries. The most obvious sexual norm reflects on the reproductive nature of sex.
I didn't define these, nature did.

Well shit, if you want to go down that road, then nature also defined my dominant streak, didn't it? That shit didn't get injected in me from elsewhere, it's been with me my entire sexual life.

Interestingly, you also make recourse to society: are you then saying that the moment we become the majority, our preferences become normal? Dodgy

Quote:Well, I did not mention God even once throughout our discussion. I think norms are defined by a variety of parameters. And as I said, I do not define normal, I simply conform to it(by default).
You can either choose to conform, or choose not to conform. If you choose not to, that is your problem not mine. Norms do not change at the whims and fancies of fringe groups such as these.

Ah, but that's the thing: so far you've failed to define normal, nor the mechanism by which it is determined and propagated in such a way as to exclude my peeps. The only thing we've managed to determine is that you don't like what I do; that's fine, but everything you do isn't normal just because you do it. Your opinions aren't social trends.

Quote:No matter how much you talk, these people will still be regarded as freaks as long as they flaunt their abnormal antics in front of normal society.
And this is how it should be.

You hear that, guys? Mehmet doesn't like it, so therefore it's wrong!

Do you understand how little your opinion means to me, to others like me, and to the world at large?

Quote:I truly don't know anything about your bedroom habits which is obviously not my concern, neither did I ask you about it, did I?
Neither did the many people that are subjected to the "X pride" movement propaganda campaigns.
But once you publicize something like they do, you deal with the consequences. Like the school slut, going around whoring, with her exploits being the subject of talk and stories, and then whining and complaining about how she is misunderstood and how people have no right to talk about her that way.

But if the stories are lies, surely you agree that they serve no purpose worth propagating? Thinking

No matter what one might have "done," malicious lies are malicious lies, and so far it just seems like you're perfectly willing to smear anyone you don't approve of. That's not the action of an upstanding, moral person; that's the action of a bully.

Quote:But I forgot, such people do not want any sort of responsibility in life! For them, life is a party, free from every burden, free from every norm, free from every form of morality, free from society, free from the past and the future.
As I said before, pathetic. Waste of good oxygen they are. If they were born as mice, they'd at least have a place in the world.

Ah, that's your mistake: you've mixed up bdsm practitioners with cartoon characters. That guy in the ponyplay outfit you posted above? Once he's out of the suit, he has a name, and a job, and responsibilities, maybe even a family. What he does on his off time doesn't change that. He's... you know, a person.

All you're doing is demonstrating how absolutely ignorant you are on this subject, and how you've mistaken clucking moral outrage for having a cogent point. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Messages In This Thread
Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 18, 2014 at 11:49 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 12:10 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Anomalocaris - January 18, 2014 at 12:52 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 1:13 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 18, 2014 at 4:28 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 11:20 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 18, 2014 at 11:37 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 18, 2014 at 11:43 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Violet - January 19, 2014 at 6:55 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by paulpablo - January 19, 2014 at 11:16 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 12:00 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 1:13 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by TaraJo - January 19, 2014 at 1:42 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Violet - January 19, 2014 at 11:52 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Violet - January 21, 2014 at 6:48 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 5:53 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 6:03 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 6:05 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 6:15 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 19, 2014 at 6:21 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 5:57 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 20, 2014 at 2:41 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 21, 2014 at 12:22 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 21, 2014 at 5:33 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 20, 2014 at 1:35 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 20, 2014 at 2:33 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by LastPoet - January 20, 2014 at 2:55 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by EgoRaptor - January 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 21, 2014 at 11:35 pm
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 22, 2014 at 1:56 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 23, 2014 at 1:02 am
RE: Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? - by Esquilax - January 24, 2014 at 4:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7446 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Does the US need a national hymm? brewer 11 562 February 3, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 920 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 841 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6505 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 221 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  U.S. withdrawing from UN Human Rights Council? Foxaèr 26 2971 June 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Joods
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11808 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Athiestforum.org is a terrorist hole; accrding to new Saudi law. Human Rights Watch WinterHold 16 3208 November 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1318 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37