Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard
RE: How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard
(July 13, 2015 at 7:50 am)Kaninchen Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 7:46 am)robvalue Wrote: I bet you are used to debating other Christians, where they don't question your magical premises.

I'm sorry to disagree with you so quickly.

I've been rowing with Randy for quite a long time and Randy doesn't debate or discuss.

Randy repeats himself, usually with even more copy and pasting.  Then he declares himself the winner, accompanied by self-congratulation.

Kaninchen-

If you had ever bothered to interact seriously with any of my posts, then what you claim might have some merit.

But that is not your style. You are a drive-by artist. Queen of the snarky one-liner. And how can we be sure of this? Because the reason you are even here is that your mouth finally got you suspended at CAF.

See my point, kaninchen? The fact that you registered here today proves what I'm saying is true. You got yourself suspended at CAF because you don't actually "debate or discuss". You snipe. And the mods finally took action that was long overdue.

You won't interact with the information anyone presents because you'd rather argue against the man. When pressed, you feign boredom and forum fatigue...like you've done it all before and really don't want to be bothered to get into it again.

Except that no one has ever actually seen you make a real argument. You know, where you do some research, quote a scholar, dig into a passage of scripture and provide alternative exegesis. You've got 8,000+ posts on a Catholic apologetics forum, but you don't actually want to discuss the apologetics arguments themselves. WTH? Why are you even there? Because you're a troll.

You're all talk, and what you say is not too impressive.

Oh, but you are clever, and you have a sharp tongue and a quick wit. I have to give you that. So, you'll fit right in here. And since you never actually talk about G-d anyway, self-identifying as a monotheist should not be a problem for you.

Finally, I am flattered that you followed me here. It's kinda like having my own personal stalker!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard - by Randy Carson - July 13, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 2002 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44449 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  VERY Basic Doctrines of Calvinism johndoe122931 18 2451 June 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Spiritual realm is very likely real (demonic possession)? Flavius007 23 2052 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] Trying close to my best to rationalize Christianity sausagerock 65 6339 January 29, 2020 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How can you prove that the gospel of Mark is not the "word of god"? Lincoln05 100 12050 October 16, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 889 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1567 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why would this be so hard to have done? Astonished 25 8464 July 1, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 58954 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith