Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
RE: The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
(July 31, 2015 at 6:10 pm)TheChrist Wrote: I will let you in on a secret, I had the assistance of my private UFO. I rock spaceships like Samus, savin' worlds in non-violent ways.

In Renaissance paintings you will see the UFO's are how I got "beamed up". Pro-tip, UFO's have bread duplicating devices and reviving beams that heal the body, provided it is not over 3 days (longer on some models.) For budding magicians, it's something to look into. Personally I tricked my disciples by hovering it up in the clouds so they couldn't see how I was beamed up in a "blaze of white glory". Groovy.

I'll catch you in a bottle and give it to this guy Tongue

(July 31, 2015 at 6:10 pm)TheChrist Wrote:
(July 29, 2015 at 1:21 pm)Lucanus Wrote: Any factual evidence to back this up? I mean, serious proof that such a thing actually exists and is not a bunch of woo woo.

What separates me from others is the fact that my consciousness IS my brain and it is separated from  the brains of others; not by virtue of some spirit essence but because of simple physical separation.

But I'm just playing with you right now, I should probably stop Tongue

It's not that it exists, it's that it doesn't not exist.

Without an observing material, the brain would be a collection of disembodied thoughts, but with no essence to view them. A p-zombie.

Woo woo
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations - by Lucanus - August 1, 2015 at 2:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 961 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  When believing false things is comforting Foxaèr 45 5274 September 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  If God of Abraham books are false Smain 6 2055 June 26, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Homosexuality no longer a sin Foxaèr 155 19748 June 20, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Did Jesus ever sin? ignoramus 59 12047 May 3, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  There Is No Sin! chimp3 236 34168 April 21, 2018 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 7997 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Adam's Sin -- Independence and Revellion InteresedUser 24 8368 May 27, 2017 at 11:30 am
Last Post: chimp3
  The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God. Mystic 89 12235 April 14, 2017 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 20218 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee