Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
Quote:you can use this beside copy and paste from websites: http://www.harunyahya.com/Quran_translat..._index.php
I dont use copy paste works! Please show some respect! and for all quotations of quran i use this website: http://quran.com/2
(if they are copy paste works please find the sources! prove that i am steeling from websites!)
Anyway i dont want to borepeople with pages of verses. Muslims always claim that we are using only one verse. what could it be after these verses to make them better?
you can read it all but it is just as i said...
Besides harun yahya(adnan oktar) is a huge liar you know that right?
Please do not send me harun yahya's or Fetullah Gulen's bullshits..
Quote:am sorry to say this but you are ignoring parts of my answers(even if i give you evidence),continue claiming wrong things even after clarification and asking the same questions or claims several times(even if i answered them) and also in different subjects so from now i will just ignore any of the behaviors i mentioned above as it is not adding anything to our conversation or to any of the members
dude I have never seen more irrelevant answers. thats why sometimes i ignore you. Your last post in simple mathematical error. that was really funny! You could just say "banana hammock" instead of that post. how did you find those verses mate? with lottery?
your so called answers could be anything but not the answers to my posts.

And now you are really silent when it comes to muhammed's sexual life.
didn't comment on AHZAB 50.(33:50)
I wonder how you will try to save your prophet this time(please don't think you saved before) ROFLOL
(July 1, 2010 at 2:56 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Harun Yahya is the Islamic moron who think's he's disproved Evolution despite not doing any actual research in the field, and spending all his time spouting a mixture of lies and misrepresentations. I wouldn't trust anything on his website.
In turkish atheist forums, you can't use Harun yahya's stupid lies as argument for he is a known liar.(and his arguments are really stupid) Its just a general ruleBig Grin
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Messages In This Thread
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam - by annatar - July 1, 2010 at 3:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5837 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  One of the reasons we need religion. Mystic 18 4909 January 6, 2020 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7897 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) Sogni921 34 4789 December 6, 2019 at 7:49 am
Last Post: GUBU
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 990 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2611 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Does Islam Need A Reformation (supossedly a debate but not really) ReptilianPeon 23 4084 March 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1609 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5513 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8297 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet