Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
Quote:No thats what you do. I read all verses i sent carefuly. But verses you sent were frequently irrelevant to our topic. if that verses is not what its look like then please explain what they means!(i want to see you suffer.Big Grin)
sometimes you ask questions that is answered in the verse you quote and is clear in the context thats why i think you dont read the context.i dont explain the verse if its so clear and need no explanation if you want me to explain any verse just ask Smile
Quote:" Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers." only for him!!!
"we have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort."not others only for him!
verse is clear mate... During hijra muhammed needed company. thats all.
lol you think this because you are assuming that he wrote the Quran so your claims is based on something that we dont agree upon so whatever i say you will claim that he said this for personal benefit and you will start making claims without any proof.if you want to know about this issue you must read about the history of arabs in his time to see that the whole thing was not in his benefit at all and that if he said only a little word about the pagans he would lived like a king but he never did this issue needs a more deep understanding of what was happening in this time and how his life was and you will find infinite situations that proofs he wasnt saying anything for his own benefit but in contrary there was a lot of verses in the Quran that says he is just a man like you who have chosen to be a messenger like a lot of messengers before him.
Quote:do believers usually mock him? Anyway we dont believe becouse allah create us like that. and we will be burnt etarnally. muhammed wrote these verses becouse some of the unbelievers really pissed him off..
no Allah didnt create non believers like that they chose this for personal reasons and for bad intentions inside them which can be changed if the intentions become searching with objectivity for the truth.they wasnt mocking they was talking with him and telling him what they think and god answered them

Messages In This Thread
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam - by mo3taz3nbar - July 3, 2010 at 9:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5837 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  One of the reasons we need religion. Mystic 18 4909 January 6, 2020 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7898 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) Sogni921 34 4790 December 6, 2019 at 7:49 am
Last Post: GUBU
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 990 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2611 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Does Islam Need A Reformation (supossedly a debate but not really) ReptilianPeon 23 4085 March 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1609 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5513 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8297 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet