Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
Quote:You're assuming the claim is right and you're looking for a proof. You want it to be true, Moataz. We're evaluating each claim of the Qu'ran separately. And all of them fail the test of logic.
plz give me an example for this
Quote:He is the sole ruler of the world, we belong to him, we cannot argue with him or escape his decisions. Those attributes correspond to the concept of a super dictator/slave owner.
When the Qur'an apply the human concept of kindness to Allah it is ok, but when it's the concept of undisputable owner of humanity and sole ruler (or dictator) then you can't apply it. This is a double standard, a special pleading. Allah is an anthropomorphic god when you read the Qur'an, and the title of dictator who claims to be just and magnanimous (as all dictator do) defines him very well.
wether you agreed or not the rules god put will apply to you saying about god dictator is really wierd as he really owns everything you didnt create anything you have when we say about someone a dictator it means that he control things that he dont own or force things on humans without right but when talking about god its different he created us and he put the rules of the world and of everything i dont see anything unjustice or unfair if god created me he is the one to worship and its not something bad as you think its where you belong the bad thing is to worship someone who is human like you but in case of the creator its really different
Quote:Could you reformulate that so that it makes sense to me please ? Is that your answer to Scented Nectar's question ?
i mean that if i know what will happen after death how can i say that it is unjust when i have the ability to choose from the begining
Quote:You're not answering the question, you're trying to rationalize the demands and claims of the Qu'ran.
Make a personal answer.
am not rationalizing anything in some verses of the Quran when god talking about the non believers after their death they are doing the same things like lying and also god says that if they get back to earth they will do the same
Quote:Laziness punished by eternal torture....amazing
Do you actually realize what you write ?
i was saying that it is something bad nothing about eternal torture

Messages In This Thread
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam - by mo3taz3nbar - July 6, 2010 at 3:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5795 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  One of the reasons we need religion. Mystic 18 4908 January 6, 2020 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7874 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) Sogni921 34 4672 December 6, 2019 at 7:49 am
Last Post: GUBU
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 985 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2605 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Does Islam Need A Reformation (supossedly a debate but not really) ReptilianPeon 23 4072 March 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1607 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5479 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8245 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet