Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 6:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings aside, what would be the difference?
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference?
Honestly I don't trust Trump not to do what the last Republican did to us "stupid Americans", only on a grander scale. Which is declare gihad on its own people, scapegoat organizations that it itself created for such a purpose, and unite the population under crocodile tears and waving flags as we sign the last vestiges of our civil liberties away. I also think he could get away literally with murder in Times Square, and not have repurcussions because he's not planning on being a president. Personally I believe he's planning on pulling a Putin! He's clearly appointing people for a totaliarian regime. Censorship: ON. My own words on facebook and this forum could be the nail in the coffin  if the loss of medicare and medicaid don't just do me under. Any and all illusions of propriety will stop at some point. People will be rounded up and shot. If someone doesnt think that that can happen in the USA, fuck yeah it can, and if given the opportunity-- will. I've seen pure republican rule in Kansas and it really is close to third world conditions. Trickle down policy endimg up in huge income inequality, loss of infrastructure jobs and programs, police overwhelmed, lgbt in hiding, Elderly, disabled, and children pay the most, in their blood, ignorance, empty stomachs, and tears. Everyone else can go fuck themselves unless theyre willing to join a church for support services! Oh and no neighborhood is immune from gun shots, gang activity, or stabbinngs. I suspect Sundown rules to go into effect in small towns all across the country next year. 

Look at the world we live in. Why should we be immune? We aren't. Trump has globetrotted enough to see how convenient slaves are, so imagine all of the worst parts of it (ethnic cleansing, human labor, organs, and sex trafficking, terrorist groups, sharia law, etc.). Now multiply their awfulness times a hundred whilst the USA falls into a third world pit of its own version of that hell. Water will be a commodity, Trump will upgrade to a Platinum toilet seat, the only question is if global warming will affect his plans at all, and.. yeah. Oh yeah and Mexico. The Border states at least will be taken over by cartels, but thats my only postulation. The rest I truly believe to be in our future's gaze. 

With Hillary I think that the semblance of democracy would have been kept, the SCOTUS would at least be even, and the world would have had a slight chance at saving itself from this inevitable plunge into darkness that's about to happen. 

Then again, I am told that I'm a doomsayer.  Rolleyes
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by KUSA - December 3, 2016 at 1:52 pm
Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by KUSA - December 3, 2016 at 1:56 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Aegon - December 3, 2016 at 2:27 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Tonus - December 3, 2016 at 4:03 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by GUBU - December 4, 2016 at 6:20 am
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Tonus - December 4, 2016 at 9:39 am
Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by KUSA - December 3, 2016 at 4:37 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Mystical - December 4, 2016 at 6:45 am
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by abaris - December 4, 2016 at 10:36 am
Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by KUSA - December 6, 2016 at 9:47 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by GUBU - December 9, 2016 at 8:10 am
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by c172 - December 9, 2016 at 4:14 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Jesster - December 12, 2016 at 11:49 am
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by abaris - December 12, 2016 at 1:54 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Divinity - December 12, 2016 at 12:19 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by Tonus - December 12, 2016 at 1:21 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by abaris - December 12, 2016 at 2:01 pm
RE: Feelings aside, what would be the difference? - by GUBU - December 13, 2016 at 7:50 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between Pompeo and 45.... Brian37 3 635 July 23, 2018 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1266 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1460 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If there would be a depression, what would Trump say if he ran for reelection? Jehanne 26 3308 February 27, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Yeah - No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 10 1730 January 25, 2017 at 2:45 pm
  Dems vs Repubs = no difference? Which party is more wed to power than to any issue? Whateverist 39 3992 October 25, 2016 at 1:50 pm
  Yeah - There's No Difference Between Hillary and the Drumpfuck. Minimalist 40 4587 July 22, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  All kidding aside (right), who shot JFK? Whateverist 20 3873 November 26, 2013 at 4:50 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  The difference between knives and guns TaraJo 12 7115 April 11, 2013 at 12:57 am
Last Post: TaraJo