Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
(July 17, 2017 at 10:37 am)Inkfeather132 Wrote:
(July 17, 2017 at 12:55 am)Godscreated Wrote:  It doesn't matter whether I believe in those things or not, I'm neither trying to prove or disprove them and I've said many times that I can not prove God to an atheist's satisfaction. Neither can an atheist disprove God to my satisfaction. There is a huge difference in the two though. I know that God exist and so an atheist could never disprove that which exists regardless of what the atheist thinks. Those who say that God doesn't exist make a positive statement, it then becomes their responsibility to prove the statement they made, it isn't nor ever has been the responsibility of the other person to disprove the statement in any type of argument. Because the atheists can't disprove God they want to move the responsibility of their doubt on the Christian, only in an argument about God does the burden of the atheist's belief become the responsibility of the Christian. I've been here a lot longer than you have and have every right to be here, so just calm down or just quit reading my posts.

You're the only one getting worked up here, maybe you should take your own advice and stop reading my posts? In the post I was responding to, you said I had no proof that god didn't exist. My point about the leprechauns is that you don't need evidence of non-existence to be pretty positive that something doesn't exist. There is no evidence for the existence of leprechauns or unicorns so I am confident in saying that I don't believe they exist. You keep saying that you know god exists, but you provide zero evidence to back up that claim. So until someone can provide evidence of god's existence, I can't believe he exists.

I'm not getting worked up and I'm not sure why you think that. Like I said in my post above I see no evidence of unicorns or leprechauns and thus do not believe in them. I have and do see evidence of God in creation and the more I learn about the creation the more I see Him. I know that atheist believe in evolution and thus reject God through this belief, however there's so much about animals that is impossible for evolution to be involved. For one, some animals according to evolutionary science haven't changed in many millions of years. What happened to the process in them?  I see no evidence for evolution and would have a hard time trusting the science because the definition of evolution changes when it's convenient to rebut science that is contrary to what is believed by evolutionary science, so I can't believe in it.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer - by Godscreated - July 18, 2017 at 1:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 33156 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32699 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13473 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8354 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5146 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 7921 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  When does biblical history begin ? possibletarian 59 22461 November 24, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 7997 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12246 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2971 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm