Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two different beliefs, one common cause
Two different beliefs, one common cause
Hi everyone! I am Khemikal's wife. So today, at the behest of my love, I tried to set up an account in order to participate in conversations with everyone; but I was denied access because I might be a "spammer" Lol .  But here I am on Aethist Forums.... perhaps I AM a spammer since I am a "Christian" believer on a non-believers forum, but honestly I just want to share ideas and thoughts, and get to know you all like the love of my life does. He is an Aethist.... I am a Christian.. how do we do this you may ask? We just do. Everyday, all day, with love and lust and four kids to boot. I hear there may be some questions for me? Or for Khemikal? On how we are still together after a decade with these different beliefs... I would love to hear from you and to start the conversation on how people with different beliefs and backgrounds might come to together for a common cause.... the family.

-if yall dont make her feel welcome...........I'll find you........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Two different beliefs, one common cause - by The Grand Nudger - October 10, 2017 at 9:47 pm
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Fireball - October 10, 2017 at 10:46 pm
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Losty - October 10, 2017 at 11:01 pm
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by J a c k - October 11, 2017 at 1:20 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Minimalist - October 11, 2017 at 1:41 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by ignoramus - October 11, 2017 at 2:04 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by brewer - October 11, 2017 at 8:50 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by pocaracas - October 11, 2017 at 9:40 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Little lunch - October 11, 2017 at 11:15 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Tiberius - October 11, 2017 at 11:22 am
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Minimalist - October 11, 2017 at 10:35 pm
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause - by Whateverist - October 11, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9306 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Confessions of a two-cult survivor TwoCultSurvivor 22 2935 October 30, 2018 at 10:31 am
Last Post: TwoCultSurvivor
  Hi Two Knives here! TwoKnives99 37 3879 January 8, 2018 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  The Intersection of Faith and Doubt: finding common ground. XK9_Knight 30 4229 July 5, 2014 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6686 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Two ex-muslims required for radio programme in London sam2011 8 2423 May 27, 2011 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: lilphil1989
  My Beliefs Nye 3 2123 April 24, 2009 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki