Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals
Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals
For years I thought that this wing doesn't exist. Perhaps I was very wrong, and money is not the only mover behind the strange events we're seeing everyday.

Read this with me to realize the size of the disaster:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/us-...52961.html

Quote:Trump held up what he said was a bible given to him by his mother. “She wrote the name and my address and it’s just very special to me,” he said, in a quiet voice. He then referred to polls showing his strong support among evangelicals and added: “I want to thank the evangelicals. I will never let you down.”

The following day, Trump went to church in Council Bluffs and confused the silver communion plates that were passed around with the offering plates, reaching for dollar bills from his pocket and leading some to question just how frequently he attended such services.

So it's not just about "the money"; isn't it? There is a very obvious cause behind the actions of so many in the White House:

What is more crazy though, is that the same article, from the " Indapendant", had wrote:

Quote:The Rev David Swaggerty, leader of CharismaLife Ministries in Columbus, Ohio, told the Religion News Service, that the embassy relocation was not simply a geopolitical bonus. “We see the embassy as crucial to God’s timing to bring about the revelation of the messiah,” he said.

Let me hear this straight: is the Independent, talking about a group of Evangelical zionists who own the white house now, and carry on "a foreign policy" that is biased towards a Jewish state? So the guys who spoke about "the grand plan being written in the Pentagon to aid the coming of Christ" weren't liars or delusional or "Conspiracy theorist ". Here; it's public now.

Quote:In essence, some evangelicals believe the transfer of the embassy and the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital will help bring about the so-called rapture, an event in which they believe all Christians, living and dead, will join with God. As news website Vox pointed out, these interpretations based on the books of Revelation and Daniel, suggest the return of Jesus will take place once the Jewish temple in Jerusalem is rebuilt and Israel is made an exclusively Jewish state.

?

Is that why America fought in Iraq? If that is the mentality leading the U.S, then nothing on me for expecting every word or every speech from that land to be directed to kill me and replace me with a Jew to "bring forth the rapture". Islamic terrorism loses its defining borders when Evangelical madness is taken into consideration. ISIS is the U.S, always was, always will be. It's the perfect proxy to destroy Islam's reputation for good.

Messages In This Thread
Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals - by WinterHold - May 21, 2018 at 10:06 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion: Just Plain Crazy Minimalist 10 2318 September 26, 2017 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Pseudo-Christians, you missed Jesus' SECOND COMING! 21stCenturyIconoclast 45 5358 January 2, 2017 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  NEW Religion - Cobainism Second coming of Jesus Cobainism 73 6811 November 27, 2016 at 7:17 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Maybe I'm being crazy... BrokenQuill92 18 1955 November 21, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Just to show that the 'Murricans don't have the monopoly on christian crazy GUBU 5 1695 April 13, 2016 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is it historically true that Paul the Apostle was excomunicated from Jerusalem Church Ranur32 2 1483 November 26, 2015 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Video Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice Mental Outlaw 16 4279 April 5, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Crazy Religious Clothes TubbyTubby 26 5082 March 9, 2015 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Catholicism is crazy too watchamadoodle 31 5397 February 15, 2015 at 6:34 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Crazy, Screwed Up Story of Lot Nope 34 8497 December 5, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Drich