Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control?
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control?
(June 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm)Drich Wrote:
(June 19, 2019 at 10:02 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: What you mean to say is that you and I have a disagreement about migrant raids, family separation, concentration camps, and mass deportations.  

I think that the above is a wonderful reason to hate somebody... while you, otoh, are wrong.

"Illegals" already have "citizen rights" in this country, btw.  That's part of why I'm proud to be american, and all that jazz.  Stop trying to turn my country into one of your presidents un-american shitholes, lol.
I am the product of legal immigration, and yes I have no problem ousting my family who is here illegally. If they need to wait a few weeks in a camp before a ship is ready so be it. they had plenty of time to get their paper work in order or go back on their own!

There is no hate here in any of this moron. it is the law. what is so broken inside of you that following the law = hating people? Law are put into place to protect those in the community first, not people trying to push their way in without hitting all of the check points everyone else in the commuity does!

Do you even know how illegal immigration hurts this country???

And no illegals do not have the same rights as citizens. citizens can't be deported one. we can be put into camps and unless we go to prision the government can not seperate families. so right there sport you've been caught in sheer ignorance or lying.

If me and mine had to wait in line to get here the right way then so does ever f-ing body else! laws apply to everyone equally!

Also why the flip flop? when obama AND Clinton was pushing for tighter boarder laws you douche bags where all over it! no "it racist to make people immigrate legally) in fact Obama had put up more boarder wall than clinton bush and Trump combined!!! over 700 miles of wall went up under obama and not one of you hypocritical dicks said boo about it.. Trump says the same thing obama says but adds "mexico will pay for it" and you moron all change and loose your minds!

This is proof you idiots know nothing of the world around you or even what your own favorite canidates want or do! other wise you would have shite on obama as you do trump.. this is all just a popularity contest to you group think bastards. Guess what group thinker, the adults have the country now and we are going to set some wrongs right agains, put money in your pocket like it or not and make everyone obey the law under equal terms no matter what you call us... so when your lives improve you can thank obama's policies from 15 years ago for now bearing fruit. Dodgy
Bold, in an attempt to respond to the fact that being a bunch of racist shitlords is a wonderful reason to hate somebody, you try to tar the black man, lol.

I wonder how that's gonna play?

Obama was the deporter in cheif, obama being the deporter in cheif doesn't change the fact that you and I have a difference of opinion regarding migrant raids, family separation, concentration camps, and mass deportations.

These, to you, are not valid reasons to hate a person, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Do you want to know why you and your fellow trumpists are sick and tired of being called racist shitlords? Not why as in your motivation, just the practical aspect of the situation. Because you just can't hide it. Other people just don't have to hear it as much as you.

I suppose that it;s comforting for some people to imagine that..somehow, it's your constantly displayed ignorance in this (or any other subject) that causes you to believe these things. I don't think that's the case. Someone who wasn't a racist shitlord but thought that us law really did demand or contain all this racist shitlord shit would want to change those laws, not assert them. These comments hold for the cheif trumpist, the man himself, as well....ofc.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by jessieban - June 18, 2019 at 7:11 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Nay_Sayer - June 18, 2019 at 7:40 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by brewer - June 18, 2019 at 7:45 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by jessieban - June 18, 2019 at 8:06 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by brewer - June 18, 2019 at 8:41 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Cecelia - June 18, 2019 at 8:11 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Brian37 - June 18, 2019 at 9:10 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Drich - June 19, 2019 at 9:54 am
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Fake Messiah - June 19, 2019 at 10:15 am
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Anomalocaris - June 19, 2019 at 10:23 am
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Fake Messiah - June 19, 2019 at 10:53 am
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Drich - June 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by The Grand Nudger - June 19, 2019 at 12:33 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Drich - June 19, 2019 at 1:28 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Drich - June 20, 2019 at 12:47 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Drich - June 20, 2019 at 1:15 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Drich - June 20, 2019 at 2:47 pm
RE: Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? - by Fireball - June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1360 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4322 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1260 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 917 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1912 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1099 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 404 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Population control onlinebiker 43 2840 April 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6518 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Mob Mentality and Electoral College eliwhitneyIII 8 681 May 11, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus