Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
(August 22, 2021 at 12:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 22, 2021 at 10:40 am)Ravenshire Wrote: You really should demand a raise. You're doing your gawd's bitch-work and you're not even getting minimum wage.  Doh

Good to know that you recognize the shit you spew as propaganda, though. Smile

Propaganda is defined to be:

Quote:propaganda

/prɒpəˈɡandə/
noun

1. 1.
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
    "he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"

(Google search for the term: definition of propaganda)

The information I provide are not biased to any institution; they are straightforwardly built on verses from the "Quran", and the verses are quoted by the letter.
Also they are not misleading at all; I post my opinions along with the Quranic verses I used to build my opinion; without cutting the context of the verses or messing with their "Chronological order".

A big plus to my method is not using the Hadith books to build my opinions. Actually, I found scandals and big mess ups that so many Sunni/Shiite scholars try so bad to coverup.

So what propaganda? everything I write in the context of religious thought is directly based on the Quran; if my post was based on a personal thought without Quranic light I say so.

Source for your definition? Because propaganda has many more definitions than that one (one I couldn't find).

Here are mine (my emphasis):
Quote:Definition of propaganda (Merriam-Webster)
1. capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
2: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
3: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause
also : a public action having such an effect

Definition of propaganda (Britannica)
dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion.

Definition of propaganda (dictionary.com)
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.
4. Roman Catholic Church.
     a committee of cardinals, established in 1622 by Pope Gregory XV, having supervision over foreign missions and the training of priests for these missions.
     a school (College of Propaganda ) established by Pope Urban VIII for the education of priests for foreign missions.
5. Archaic. an organization or movement for the spreading of propaganda.

Definition of propaganda (Wiki)
the expression of opinions or actions carried out deliberately by individuals or groups with a view to influencing the opinions or actions of other individuals or groups for predetermined ends and through psychological manipulations.
The Wiki definition is my favorite, and the best description of what you're doing, but the other bolded definitions are pretty good too.

Spewing propaganda and not even getting paid. That's a damned shame. Since your gawd is a fairy tale and can't pay you, I recommend you hit up your local shaman/magician/wizard/what the fuck ever, who probably won't pay you, and show them your work. But, maybe they'll pass the hat and get you a pity payment.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President - by Ravenshire - August 22, 2021 at 3:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1669 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5843 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1594 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1906 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3249 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3518 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5602 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 281 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist