Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
(August 23, 2021 at 6:29 pm)WinterHold Wrote: 1-I love Islam and loyal to God.
Does loving god require that you cheer for the suffering of other muslims - or are they getting the stick by association with the great satan?
Quote:2-I'm against what Muslims did to themselves and to their lands (turning to proxies for superpowers and non-Muslims who played soccer with their fates)
Are you not against what the taliban did, does, and promises to do again..to muslims?
Quote:3-I hold Muslims to blame for so many things including the scary spread of pedophilia in their lands, the terrible treatment of women in many parts of the Muslim world.
That, presumably, includes the taliban..no?
Quote:4-I'm not a "bitch" for the west either: actually I believe western nations are Gog and Magog, I do believe that non-Muslims commit the hugest sin ever made on this planet and that is the invention of atomic weapons, I do believe that the military power of Gog and Magog would contribute to bringing the end of this planet.
High praise.  Can anyone other than Gog and Magog..and god..claim that much power?  Puts us in rarified company - you might have to rethink whether or not you're the wests bitch - if you think we're that mighty.  Who do you think taught you to believe that....?
Quote:5-The west also created an interest-based economy that favors the rich and pulvarises the weak. That perhaps is how Gog and Magog militaries keep the revenue coming from the deadly wars they start.
This is me, this is who I'm, so what's next?
We didn't invent money or interest, nor did we come up with the concept of pulverizing the weak, in point of actual fact.  I don't know what schools are like where you're at - but you'll find those notable moments in history occurred in africa and the near and middle east before our civilizations were a twinkle in some cave dwelling savages eye.  I suppose I'd be a bit upset if the world order disadvantaged me, or disfavored me in any way - but I might wonder why my society or culture or civilization was determined to be so retrograde as to put themselves at a loss to upstart yokels who only got into the civilization game yesterday, comparatively speaking.

Is that a problem for the hate boner?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President - by The Grand Nudger - August 24, 2021 at 10:05 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1661 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5823 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1592 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1906 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3249 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3508 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5601 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist