Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Fundies.....Hell is A Literary Construct, Too!
RE: Poor Fundies.....Hell is A Literary Construct, Too!
(May 20, 2013 at 1:38 am)Godschild Wrote:
(May 19, 2013 at 12:49 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Haughtiness (pride) is a sin, godschild. Didn't you know? Oh well carry on.
So babies get to forego the choice do they? We are all innocents born and then at what point do you assert that Adam and Eve's curse kicks in? Imagine how jilted you would feel.. having that Ultimate choice made for you? Finding out that all those who did have that experience got to earn their rewards and places of authority in heaven and you're just sitting in a corner not having witnessed life or gods authority at all, you just woke up one day with the knowledge that you must eternally praise god? Then you find out that god ordered you ripped from your mothers womb just to prevent you from choosing yourself and she's in hell. The one woman who actually died for you is in eternal torment for a finite crime. Seems highly suspect if gods aiming for eternal
peace, for him to allow infinite non choosers.

Yes I know, it is you who have seemed to of forgotten that and that unforgiven sin will place one in hell, do not forget that part either.

What, you believe children have the proper knowledge to make that type of life changing decision?

The age has no set limit, that would be unfair to the children wouldn't you think so? God knows when a child reaches a knowledge of evil, not just right from wrong, but the understanding of doing wrong and the consequences that go with it. The mentally handicapped are for the most part child like all their lives, so I guess it would be better to say it's a mental age not a physical age.

I see no reason why I should be concerned with where I would be for eternity if I had died as a child, heaven is a place of unimaginable joy, peace, love, caring and ect.... you do know that the angels will serve all the saints don't you. To live forever in the presence of God is an unimaginable experience of love, an experience that one day will be reality for me.

You used this phrase, "must eternally praise God," how about this, I will willingly eternally praise God because He is my righteous God that will love me for eternity.

My mom will be in heaven and I will spend eternity with her, just want you to get that straight. God does not order any baby aborted, that's a choice the mother who has no respect for life makes and yes that mother will be in hell for such an atrocity if she does not seek and ask for forgiveness through Christ. As far as what God's plans are who are you to judge the judge of all. So as far as I see things from you, you have no idea what God wants from man whom He created, actually I do not know why you try to argue spiritual matters about God, it seems you're clueless. By the way what you exclaim as haughty pride could just be truth that you find revolting, which is your own problem and has nothing to do with me.

Hell threat # 400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.1 that I've gotten since signing up for this ATHEIST forum. Thanks for that, I really needed to hear that I simply
could not go one more day without hearing about the magical destination of suffering that you--oh wise one--have concluded that I am going to.

Godschild Wrote:What, you believe children have the proper knowledge to make that type of life changing decision?

No, I believe that the decision isn't fit for anyone at any age. I've said this before, yeah. There is no choice. I can take as many routes to Downtown as I want, but I'll still end up Downtown because that's my destination. It's 'haughty' of you to consider yourself higher above the millions upon millions of other human beings who over time will be or have been sent to hell just so that you can go waltzing through life and make it to your own destination. According to you, I was put here to tempt you from believing in god and I'm going to hell, you to heaven, and our fates were already drawn out long before we were born.
It's prideful, yes, for you to tell me or anyone else--based on your version of reality--that we are going to hell.
Even if hell existed. Who are you to judge me?

I've served those grown adults with childlike minds and you know the commonality between them all? They wish they were dead, most of the time. They live their whole lives out suffering every second away, with just a moments worth of breath and happiness skewed out inbetween absolute living hell. One of them, who has the comprehension of a 3 yr old, has even scoffed at me when I told them Jesus loved them. I would too. Waking every day into a living nightmare then being lucky if you fall asleep to escape it is no life that I would attribute to any loving god whatsoever.

What's more, does a five year old who knows it's bad not to listen to your mommy know the consequences of disobeying her and sticking their hand in a boiling pot? No. How could they fathom the suffering and torment and injury that they are facing? Or, bigger question: how can you fathom that five year old going through that hell? I mean, they're old enough to choose if they know right from wrong, yes? So them burning their skin off while you watched them with a convicting look was their fault then? Gonna tell them that when they're in the hospital enduring a skin graft are you?
OK.
Not a single person at any age has the ability to choose correctly the eternal state of their soul, period. And any god that would assume otherwise is malicious.

Godschild Wrote:As far as what God's plans are who are you to judge the judge of all.

Well, I'm just the being he created predestined to go to hell, aren't I?

Unless you like to take the blame for the alteration to the 'perfect' system that he set up, and give it to us or the Devil? Who do you blame, willing servant of god? God created hell knowing eventually mankind would end up there, after all. God created mankind knowing we would eat the fruit and be fucked for all eternity, after all. He gave his son to die on the cross for sin then made a clause that we must worship him or go to hell eternally, after all.

Yes it's must. Hell yeah its must. If I were an unborn baby ripped from my mothers womb and put directly in heaven: all I'd need do is review the fact that there is a hell, and that god created it. If he knows everything the past and future, then he's a dick for making eternal existence as it is, and I would simply be a slave at that point. Even when I was a Christian I thought god was cruel for the mere existence of hell. As a matter of fact, that became a deal breaker for me. How do you reason away the suffering of millions squared infinitely, godschild?

If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor Fundies.....Hell is A Literary Construct, Too! - by Mystical - May 20, 2013 at 3:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2662 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1521 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Christian answering questions too! PETE_ROSE 237 33754 May 10, 2016 at 5:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12910 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  The Fundies are Whining Again drfuzzy 20 3959 February 27, 2016 at 7:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2488 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Down Bible says convert or kill the nonbelievers too. Thumbs down for Christianity... IanHulett 68 18330 January 5, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Drich
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 7010 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sure some of you run into this too. Brian37 6 1928 April 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  This Could Have Gone in Damned Republicunts, too, but Minimalist 20 3125 February 27, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Losty