Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Fundies.....Hell is A Literary Construct, Too!
RE: Poor Fundies.....Hell is A Literary Construct, Too!
Belivers and non-believers are to be judged with fire , those who believe the Gospel are judged now, 1 Peter 4:16-17 and with this symbolic fire 1 Peter 4:12-13 , 1 Corinthians 3:13-19 , John the Baptist explained this in Matthew 3:11 / It is us the believers who face the chastisement of God in this age, and therefore will not face the second death. God is harvesting His first fruits Hebrews 12:6-7 in this age, The Greek texts of the New Testament use the word "punishment" only one time, yes thats write just once in Hebrews 10:29, and this is a warning to those that believe, and not to non-believers, how can a non-believer trodden under foot what he knows not ? Hebrews 12:29 is how how God explains Himself and His Holy Spirit, "christiandom" teachers that the lake of fire is a literal place, where God will punish His creation endlessly, this is absolute blasphemy, Revelation 21:8 tells us this lake of fire is the second death, its this second death that we believers are constantly warned about in scripture, we avoid this by judgeing ourselfs now, as Paul taught in 1 Corinthians 11:31-32 / Only when you grasp Gods three stage salvation plan in its entirety, { first Christ , then the first fruits, then the great harvest } will you start to understand the scriptures , the first step is to come out of Babylon ie: the churches and their man made evil doctrins, humble yourself like a child and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you, do you not yet know, with men all is but vanity, These despicable doctrins you preach with merciless hate are the opposite, of the Gospel of Good Tidings, /Isaiah 52:7 & 10 " How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; 10. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. / their you have it, the Gospel, all good tidings , no mention of the majority of creation being roasted alive endlessly by a wicked God without mercy, but you choose not to believe it, your pride will not let you, as you have yourselfs become lover's of lies, you can not even believe 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men saved and come unto the knowledge of the truth. / and here is why Romans 1:22-23 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, The second death is Gods judgement of the great harvest, and that being the majority of men, but this is not their end 1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. Gods Holy Spirit is this fire, He will purge all sin from man, many examples are given of this in type and shadow ie: refining silver & gold. We are all to be judged in righteousness eg: Isaiah 26:9 & Acts 17:31 We are not to be tortured endlessly in a literal lake of fire, but this lake of fire is a symbol of our salvation, as we are to be saved by fire as the verses I have given are proof thereof , Do you advocates of hell, believe that after every man kneels before, and confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord Philipians 2:10-11 will then be marched off to go suffer an eternity of torture ? Do you not yet comprehend, our Lord Jesus Christ has overcome the world, there is to be no more suffering, no more pain , no more tears, no more hate, no more sin , no more death, etc etc etc / God The Father will teach all His children the lesson of good and evil, we shall all come to the knowledge of the truth, God will create for Himself a benevolent spiritual family in His own image . Isaiah 46:10-11 Declareing the end from the beginning, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor Fundies.....Hell is A Literary Construct, Too! - by goodnews - May 22, 2013 at 6:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2660 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1520 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Christian answering questions too! PETE_ROSE 237 33751 May 10, 2016 at 5:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12910 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  The Fundies are Whining Again drfuzzy 20 3959 February 27, 2016 at 7:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2488 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Down Bible says convert or kill the nonbelievers too. Thumbs down for Christianity... IanHulett 68 18330 January 5, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Drich
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 7010 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sure some of you run into this too. Brian37 6 1928 April 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  This Could Have Gone in Damned Republicunts, too, but Minimalist 20 3125 February 27, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Losty