Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outrage in Italy after bananas are thrown at its first black minister.
RE: Outrage in Italy after bananas are thrown at its first black minister.
(July 28, 2013 at 8:24 am)festive1 Wrote:
(July 28, 2013 at 6:16 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well in no way I encourage disorder anywhere, and throwing bananas, eggs and etc is a type of protest I've always disliked. But if they are mad at anyone, it should be the president who has appointed a black person as minister.
Besides, not everyone wants a foreigner or even a native ethnic minority to be a person of power in governmental instituitons.

Wait... So you're saying in an electoral, parliamentary government, minorities should not have representation? Let alone, equal representation... They just don't matter? If they can't have representation in government, what or who is protecting their rights, interests, and liberties?

Well, they can have representatives, but in my opinion that's just about it. Currently, only one ethnic minority has representatives in our parliament, and they have close ties to the ethnic seperatists who operate inside our borders. Yet because we're so "democratic" we can't close their party and kick their asses out.

Since you don't live in a country where minorities represent a threat to your sovereignity, you can't understand this, but know this that minorities always play their own game. They always pursue a different cause than what the general public needs or desires.
Similarly, this woman wanted to enact a law in Italy that grants citizenship to the children of immigrants as long as they're born in Italy, very much like in the US and Canada.
Where is the fairness in that?

Besides, they can't have eqaul representation, they're a minority. Did you expect them to share 50:50 of all the seats in the parliament? 50 seats for minorities, 50 seats for the majority. Yeah, sure.

In my view, minorities are subject to the same laws and have the same rights as the majority. If they ask for something more, they are more than welcome to leave, to a place where the majority feels like fulfilling every wish and desire of minorities. I on the other hand, do not wish to live under the dictatorship of the minority, which they try to implement today in my country, of course, with threats of continued violence.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outrage in Italy after bananas are thrown at its first black minister. - by kılıç_mehmet - July 28, 2013 at 8:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 26783 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 8183 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5495 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2174 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 864 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3507 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 231 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2616 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So happens if Trump is impeached after the mid terms this fall GODZILLA 16 2546 May 7, 2018 at 4:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4937 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok