Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 9:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer
And the troll comes out. Let's tackle these one at a time.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: I spend my life in school and just like people translate their religious books to mean they need to kill millions, you read your biology books to mean there are no true religions. If you're looking for it, then you will find it.

I'll make this clear for you:

Biology has nothing to do with religion.

Biology makes no conclusive claim about any religion.

"Seek and you will find" is rationalization a psychological defense mechanism when you cherry pick subjective experiences to fit a pre-determined conclusion.

I was telling you to read a biology book because if you believe Noah's Ark was a true story, you don't have a correct assessment of the logistics of such an endeavor, nor do you possess a claim made in anything resembling objective evidence. Quite simply, educate yourself. The world doesn't work like this.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: You want a defining question? Here's one for you, and I won't write you off after your deflection.

Despite the fact that every historical and modern form of science proves that for every action there must be a reaction... meaning that at the very beginning of time there had to be an action to create the universe... you still believe in... nothing?

Prime mover argument - nice.

First, you assume the laws of nature and cause/effect were around before the universe. You also assume the universe is not eternal. You also assume it needs a creator.

God was the creator, but he always existed, correct?

I'm paraphrasing Carl Sagan, but why not skip a step and say the universe always existed? Why do you need that extra step?

I don't assume to know what was around at the "beginning", if there existed such a point in time. I make no claim because I don't know. Neither do you. Belief in something doesn't lend to its truth.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: You're so determined to throw off any possibility of any religion ever being legitimate, steeping yourself into a mindset that considers nothing more than what you see, that you blind yourself to the fact that your own religion - whether you want to call it that or not; you have evangelists, leaders making money off of it, and dedicated clergy (scientists) telling you what to think - is built on a fundamental idea that completely ignores its own teachings.

I see this on a daily basis, a Christian telling me atheism is a religion.

Atheism is disbelief in God or gods. That's it. There is no inherent dogma. We have no leaders or authorities on the matter, although there are outspoken and popularized individuals, such as Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, but they are far from any kind of leader or authority. They can't tell you what to do more than any stranger on the street can. Atheism doesn't presuppose any values other than a disbelief in gods. An atheist can believe in ghosts, fairies, unicorns, and underpants gnomes. They can also not have a clue about how science works and still fall under the category of atheist.

Simply, if atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.

By your definition, any moneymaking organization can be classified as a religion, which includes the federal government.

If you think scientists tell you what to think, you need to learn about how the scientific method and peer review work. Science tries to prove itself wrong. it works on the basis on skepticism and doubt. This is the only way we learn more about our surroundings and separate fact from fantasy. Saying "God did it" is intellectual stagnation and gets us no progress as a species.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: Relentless, I wouldn't bother arguing with scientific theories because that's all they are. But either way, no matter how you look at it. Something or SOMEONE had to MAKE the universe form. Its no more silly to consider a man building a boat large enough to hold 55,000 pairs of species, most of which are spiders and bugs, than for ANYONE to accept that out of all those species, only one of them developed a broca's area advanced enough to actually communicate on a level deeper than "food" "danger" and "sex now please".

I'm pretty convinced that you're a bot, or at least a guy playing a joke.

Just a theory? Google "scientific theory" and see what comes up as a definition. They are based on MOUNTAINS of verifiable evidence and objective falsifiable observation. Don't come at me with that weak shitpile of an argument.

You're assuming someone had to make this. Why did someone had to make existence? I'll bring you back to the point that you're assuming something with no evidence to support it. Did cause and effect exist before the universe? Was there anything "before" the universe? Saying someone HAD to make it is a false argument, because then I could just say "Yes, the universe was a product of the dream of an invisible celestial mongoose" and it would have the same validity of any God statement made today. I could write a book as well, to seal the deal.

if you're trying to lend credence to the Noah's Ark tale, please PLEASE at least attempt to study the origin of the species. Go to a museum. Do 10 minutes of research on wikipedia or Google. Seriously. It's not silly to think 55,000 pairs of animals were on a boat in wake of a God made flood with 8 righteous people. It's damn near retarded and disturbing.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: I spend my days writing code to modify my companies servers while the birds outside keep chirping and eating bugs like they have for centuries and the monkeys keep throwing feces at the people walking by down at the zoo. We are unique in a way that no other creature we've ever discovered is unique and this capacity by itself insists that some Intelligent Being created us.

That paragraph hurt my brain, I can hear my braincells screaming as they die. There are plenty of species that are uniquely adapted to their environment. I'm not going to explain evolution to you, as there are lots of venues that can do it much better than I can. Stop looking to the Bible as a history and science book. Leave that for ACTUAL history and science books.

Dinosaurs didn't have saddles.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: Here's the kicker, brother: you have no more proof what you're saying than I do of what I'm saying and to everyone but those that follow it, Atheism is just another religion.

I can imagine you saying that as Macho man Randy Savage. Ohhh Yyyyeeeeaahh brutherrr!!

I digress.

Your statement is ridiculously obtuse as I make no positive claim. I simply do not believe your positive claim that a God exists. I don't say "I believe no God exists". I simply say "I don't believe a God exists". One implies belief, the other doesn't.

Since you make a positive claim, you need to provide evidence for that claim. Since you don't have evidence, I don't believe your claim. Simple, isn't it?

I'll give you an example: I come up to you and say "a million dollars just fell out of the sky and landed in my lap." I can't provide you with any evidence of such a thing occuring. Can you definitively say "No, a million dollars did NOT fall out of the sky"? No, because you don't have evidence either, so you simply say "I don't believe your claim that a miilion dollars fell out of the sky"

Again, atheism is to religion as bald is to hair color.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: If anything, science has proven that there IS a God out there. Believe me, I know there have been countless studies done by people determined to prove that God isn't real... but you and I both know that if you conduct an experiment with your mind set on proving something that you have no empirical evidence to support, your bias is going to tip it in your favor relentless of the true results.

What the hell are you talking about? What are these studies? Trying to test something that by definition is irrefutable is seriously dishonest and vapid, and i'll ask you to provide links of what you're talking about.

It's an exercise in futility to prove that God doesn't exist, and I'm pretty sure your claims on science trying to disprove the existence of God are straight bullshit.

Your assertion that a lack of evidence from both sides somehow proves God's existence illustrates that you know absolutely nothing about how science works and what it's concerned with.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: No scientist has ever accidentally discovered God didn't exist.

No respected scientist would make such a claim. An argument that cannot be falsified is a null argument.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: The sad part is you'll spend your life pooring over complex literature and twitching your upper lip in disgust at those lesser mortals around you who don't agree with you until you're laying on your death bed staring up at the ceiling, wondering why in the world you never considered religion before then.

Self righteous preaching for the win! Pascal's Wager, woohoo!

I don't find anything sad in my life. I try to learn as much as I can about the world, act in a way that suits me and others around me, and maintain a curiosity and thirst for knowledge with an air of skepticism wherever I go. I try not to cast judgement on people prematurely, but I'll definitely share my opinion if they start getting preachy on me. You can sleep well knowing an atheist will get his in hell, and I'll sleep well not giving a shit what you think of my immortal soul, or whatever the fuck you think goes up to that impossibility you know as heaven. I maintain that I'll be much too dead to care. Why do you assume that I'll be on a deathbed? I could be on a motorcycle, upside down, and on fire. I'd have to be pretty quick witted to consider religion at that point. I guess I'm just fucked. Oh well.

(February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am)Thomas Wrote: You ever spoke to a dying Atheist? There's no such creature.

Carl Sagan.
Douglas Adams
George Carlin

Here's some more:

http://www.michaelnugent.com/resources/f...s-society/

I urge you to read a damn biology book to figure out how the species that you believe to be intelligently designed came to be. Ken Ham, Ray Comfort, Kent Hovind, and anyone in AnswersinGenesis are not scientists and do not use the scientific method. They use circular reasoning, false statements, and simply ridiculous assertions to maintain their position. The only sad part is that many people believe this hogwash to be true. Educate yourself.

Messages In This Thread
Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 13, 2010 at 4:13 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Xyster - February 15, 2010 at 12:59 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 1:05 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 15, 2010 at 3:52 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 3:59 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 15, 2010 at 8:30 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Violet - February 15, 2010 at 10:38 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Xyster - February 15, 2010 at 11:09 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 4:06 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by leo-rcc - February 15, 2010 at 3:21 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 15, 2010 at 4:58 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 5:03 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by LEDO - February 15, 2010 at 9:34 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 9:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 10:11 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 10:32 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 10:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 10:42 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 10:59 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 15, 2010 at 10:53 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 15, 2010 at 10:59 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 11:10 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 16, 2010 at 5:06 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 16, 2010 at 6:38 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 15, 2010 at 11:19 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 16, 2010 at 12:40 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Xyster - February 16, 2010 at 1:34 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by LEDO - February 20, 2010 at 9:23 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 16, 2010 at 2:01 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 16, 2010 at 3:58 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 16, 2010 at 5:24 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 16, 2010 at 6:00 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 16, 2010 at 6:43 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 16, 2010 at 6:53 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 17, 2010 at 12:56 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 16, 2010 at 8:19 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 17, 2010 at 12:11 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 17, 2010 at 12:41 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 17, 2010 at 3:24 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 17, 2010 at 4:47 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 17, 2010 at 1:42 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 17, 2010 at 2:02 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 17, 2010 at 4:46 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 17, 2010 at 4:55 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 18, 2010 at 3:10 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 17, 2010 at 6:01 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 17, 2010 at 6:41 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 17, 2010 at 8:51 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 17, 2010 at 8:39 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 17, 2010 at 8:41 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 17, 2010 at 8:42 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 17, 2010 at 8:50 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 17, 2010 at 9:33 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 17, 2010 at 10:02 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 19, 2010 at 6:19 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 20, 2010 at 9:32 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 18, 2010 at 3:27 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 18, 2010 at 4:05 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 18, 2010 at 9:27 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 18, 2010 at 4:00 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 18, 2010 at 4:43 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 19, 2010 at 6:59 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 19, 2010 at 8:09 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 19, 2010 at 9:30 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 19, 2010 at 11:40 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 20, 2010 at 12:01 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 20, 2010 at 12:01 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by LEDO - February 20, 2010 at 9:48 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 20, 2010 at 1:43 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by LEDO - February 20, 2010 at 7:42 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 20, 2010 at 2:58 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 20, 2010 at 6:01 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 2:50 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 21, 2010 at 4:23 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 3:04 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 21, 2010 at 4:41 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 6:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 7:08 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 7:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 7:55 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 21, 2010 at 8:15 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 8:31 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 21, 2010 at 8:03 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 8:04 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 8:17 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 21, 2010 at 8:30 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 21, 2010 at 10:57 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 4:32 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 8:37 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 8:53 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 9:01 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 9:16 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 9:24 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 9:30 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 9:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 9:46 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by theVOID - February 21, 2010 at 9:49 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by leo-rcc - February 22, 2010 at 5:08 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 22, 2010 at 2:00 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 21, 2010 at 9:50 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 21, 2010 at 11:25 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 21, 2010 at 10:26 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by theVOID - February 22, 2010 at 12:45 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 22, 2010 at 5:56 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 12:23 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 12:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 1:59 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 2:10 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 2:30 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 2:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 2:39 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 3:02 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 3:25 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by leo-rcc - February 22, 2010 at 3:26 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 3:56 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 4:32 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 5:52 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 7:52 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 6:08 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 22, 2010 at 6:31 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 22, 2010 at 6:35 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 22, 2010 at 6:40 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 22, 2010 at 6:45 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 22, 2010 at 6:47 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 22, 2010 at 6:16 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 6:45 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 6:51 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 22, 2010 at 7:37 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 7:45 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 8:30 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 9:32 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 23, 2010 at 10:06 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Puck - February 22, 2010 at 9:52 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 22, 2010 at 10:12 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Thomas - February 23, 2010 at 3:45 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 23, 2010 at 4:29 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 23, 2010 at 4:31 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 23, 2010 at 6:24 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 23, 2010 at 7:56 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 23, 2010 at 7:59 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 23, 2010 at 8:02 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 23, 2010 at 8:01 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 23, 2010 at 4:44 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 23, 2010 at 4:44 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 23, 2010 at 4:59 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 23, 2010 at 5:04 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 23, 2010 at 5:08 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Thomas - February 23, 2010 at 5:20 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Thomas - February 23, 2010 at 5:28 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Thomas - February 24, 2010 at 10:33 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by leo-rcc - February 24, 2010 at 10:40 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 24, 2010 at 12:41 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 25, 2010 at 2:00 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 26, 2010 at 3:26 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 26, 2010 at 7:31 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 26, 2010 at 7:33 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 23, 2010 at 8:15 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 23, 2010 at 8:16 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by padraic - February 24, 2010 at 1:17 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 24, 2010 at 3:50 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 24, 2010 at 6:08 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 26, 2010 at 1:56 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by leo-rcc - February 25, 2010 at 3:53 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 24, 2010 at 8:12 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 25, 2010 at 3:00 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 26, 2010 at 7:47 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Shell B - February 26, 2010 at 7:50 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Dotard - February 27, 2010 at 12:36 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 28, 2010 at 1:28 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 28, 2010 at 11:18 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 28, 2010 at 11:38 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 28, 2010 at 12:24 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 27, 2010 at 4:27 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Samson - February 28, 2010 at 6:29 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Alex - February 28, 2010 at 12:29 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by tavarish - February 28, 2010 at 12:39 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 28, 2010 at 9:55 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 28, 2010 at 11:15 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Darwinian - February 28, 2010 at 11:51 am
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 28, 2010 at 12:06 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Darwinian - February 28, 2010 at 12:09 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by fr0d0 - February 28, 2010 at 1:06 pm
RE: Fifty Questions That Christians Can't Answer - by Watson - February 28, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2908 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7958 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10206 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Christians: Can you see why atheists don't buy this stuff? vulcanlogician 49 4082 August 19, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  My Questions For Christians BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1677 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 15233 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Miracles in Christianity - how to answer KiwiNFLFan 89 18866 December 24, 2017 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  A few questions for Christians... Simon Moon 7 2186 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31517 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The real "Christians answering questions" thread Foxaèr 17 2652 May 6, 2016 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus