Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Fucking Quit Too! Any one want to join me for weight loss?
RE: I Fucking Quit Too! Any one want to join me for weight loss?
(February 10, 2016 at 9:47 am)Nymphadora Wrote: This is fabulous to see!

I want to join you in your journey. Currently, I sit at 213. I'm 5' 4 1/2" tall so that weight is not at all good for me. I also have activity induced asthma, which makes it hard to exercise without getting out of breath. But I'm going to start eating better.

Two years ago, for one month, I cut out all of the processed foods from my diet. I made everything fresh from scratch. I lost 12 pounds that month too. Perhaps I need to start that up again.

Thank you.  I'm lucky in that, being a man, I can lose weight just by managing what I eat.  Lia doesn't think she can lose weight unless she exercises.  

My knee is improving so I'm walking every day.  I won't take very long walks for a while but I am speeding them up.  For now I'll use the exer-cycle for cardio and protect that knee.

I'll try to bring you along to Hawaii with my camera.  There are a number of gardens and walks I've lined up along with some snorkeling.  But the place we're staying turns out to be something exceptional.  The Honolulu museum of art bought one of Lia's pieces and are putting us up for free, really the impetus for going.  But I thought they were just putting us up in apartment somewhere in town.  Turns out we're staying here:  https://honolulumuseum.org/11981-spalding_house 

They maintain an apartment right on the grounds.  It's furnished with a complete kitchen and laundry.  When everyone else goes home at 5 pm, we basically have the place to ourselves.  We'll also get a pass to park at either site.  Weird but wonderful.  I'm sure we'll eat out some but I can and plan to make a lot of meals using fresh ingredients.  I'll have to find out where and when the farmer's markets will be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Fucking Quit Too! Any one want to join me for weight loss? - by Whateverist - February 10, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 798 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3913 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 408 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 3442 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 344 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 809 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  TH FUCKING SNIFFLES! Rhizomorph13 4 448 March 9, 2020 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 654 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2493 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Strangers are people too Godscreated 12 948 December 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus