Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......

Yahweh’s Child,

This refutation is in response to your embarrassing post #68, sorry. Sad

It is total blasphemy for any pseudo-christian like YOU to not use the name of your pagan god, which is Yahweh, when you reference him!
You directly slap him in the face in this manner because you do not differentiate him from OTHER GODS that are listed ad infinitum 
within the scriptures, and the “plethora” of other gods that were in existence in the Bronze and Iron Age!  You present total disrespect, 
to your pagan god Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit, but what did we expect from a Southern Baptist pseudo-christian like you?  

IN RELATION TO YOUR BIBLE VERSIONS THAT YOU READ FROM:

This is comical, where you actually have the nerve to go on record in this forum and state that you read from the pagan New American Standard bible?   
The NASB is nothing but a rewrite from former rewrites of rewrites, are you kidding us?  Your ineptness doesn't allow you to know that the NASB draws heavily
from two of the most corrupt Greek manuscripts ever found, Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus, which defiles the NASB as if it was written by Satan himself!  
DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND QUIT BEING SPOON FED YOUR PAGAN BELIEFS!

Then you obviously want to to be laughed at even more when you tell us you also read the English Standard Version bible as well. LOL! 
Are you trying to be funny or what?!  Here are FACTUAL references to who “interpreted” the ESV, which comically is one of MANY rewrites 
of your primitive  Bronze and Iron Age comical belief, can you say embarrassing? Sure you can.  

The ESV is using the CORRUPTED Greek texts of the agreed upon heretics of Westcott and Hort, who hated the Word of Yahweh/Jesuis/Spirit, 
and changed the scriptures from previous rewrites of rewrites of former rewrites of the KJV. GOOGLE IT!

Here are FACTUAL references of what [b]Westcott and Hort thinks of your pagan faith, and this is the "version" that you read from?:[/b]

"I reject the word infallibility of Holy Scriptures overwhelmingly." (Westcott, The Life and Letters of Brook Foss Westcott, Vol. I, p.207). 

"Our Bible as well as our Faith is a mere compromise." (Westcott, On the Canon of the New Testament, p. vii). 

"Evangelicals seem to me perverted. . .There are, I fear, still more serious differences between us on the subject of authority, especially the authority
of the Bible." (Hort, The Life and Letters of Fenton John Anthony Hort, Vol. I, p.400). 

"Dr. Wilbur Pickering writes that, Hort did not hold to a high view of inspiration." (The Identity of the New Testament Text, p.212).

Oh my Yahweh, the pagan faith of Christianity is laughable enough, but then you throw gasoline upon the fire by admitting that you read from
two of the most CORRUPT bibles known in Christianity!   Truly laughable, at your expense, again. When will your ignorance stop?

Then as if the above FACTS stated above aren't enough to make your stature within this forum embarrassing to the nth degree, you continue to present yourself 
as slapping your Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit in the face  because of not following the passages that I included to show WITHOUT QUESTION that you’re to use
the name of your serial killing god, which is Yahweh, is met with blindness by you, other than to respond in weakness: "Yes I suppose I could have chosen that but I didn't."  

Then your ignorance is without bounds, when you proffer in front of the alumni of this forum that there is only one god!  There were MANY GODS within
 the primitive Bronze and Iron Age, of which your serial killer Yahweh god and Jesus was just two of them, period!  To save yourself from further 
embarrassment upon this topic, Google is your friend to list those other gods of other pagan religions, get it?  How sad.

Whether you like it or not, your Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit god was one of the most brutal serial killers known in the Bronze and Iron Age, period!  If you have
the nerve, I’ll discuss this topic with you at length in another thread, but most likely, as shown, you'll run away.  Furthermore, I will use the Old and
 New Testament to make the pseudo-christian look like a fool in the 21st century, whereas I can go back and forth at my discretion to use them
 in any way that I want, understood?

YAHWEH CHILD’S QUOTE:  Neither of those verses say murder, you are reinterpreting what has already been correctly interpreted. Stick to the facts as 
they are presented please. Both verses do say that children (though the word children is not in either verse) are to be put to death. I will 
reexamine shortly what I put into parenthesis.

ICON’S REFUATION: What part of “their blood shall be upon them” don’t you understand in Leviticus 20:9, whereas this explicitly denotes MURDER
as in other passages where your Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit MURDERED innocent children throughout your pagan bible?!

“If there is anyone who curses his father or his mother, he shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother, his
bloodguiltiness is upon him.” (NASB VERSION)

“For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his 
mother; his blood shall be upon him.” (KING JAMES VERSION)

See the CORRUPTION of the NASB vs the KJV above relative to Leviticus 20:9?  All rewrites of former rewrites of original rewrites of your disgusting 
bible have tried to “tone down” the despicable passages within your primitive bible to save face so the sheep like YOU will stay at the trough and continue
to believe in one of the most horrific cults known to man, the cult of CHRISTIANITY! 

With the rest of your ever so wanting statements, where you’re hanging on by a thread in trying so hard to prove your pagan faith as worthy, should be embarrassing, 
but the pseudo-christian mind set won’t allow you to see this fact, therefore, you dig your proverbial hole even deeper as I continue to bury you with science, logic, reason, 
and direct biblical axioms. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... - by 21stCenturyIconoclast - December 23, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 626 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2082 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2994 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9451 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7281 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 921 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2135 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6376 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2477 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13