Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......

Yahweh's Child.

In reference to your serial killer Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit god in your post #70

Godschild

PART. TWO

YAHWEH’S CHILD QUOTE: 
I've not embarrassed myself, I have established your complete ignorance of the scriptures and will continue too, as long as you insist on continuing in your ignorance. As I said earlier in this post I would address Ex. 21:17 and Levi. 20:9 again. As I said earlier neither of those verses actually uses the word children, though I agree there is without a doubt what is implied. Now why leave out the word 'children,' so the people who this was originally written to would know that these verses meant grown children (years from about 15 and up). When a verse in the OT referred to young children, one of the Hebrew words meaning child was used most of the time, unless the plural 'children' was necessary. Almost every time the word children is used in the OT it refers to adults' doubt me then go and read Exodus and Leviticus where the majority of the laws were given. If you believe the word children used in the OT always means a small child you are more ignorant than I thought.

Yahweh’s Child, okay, you have yet to PROVE in Matthew 15:6-7 that children were not referenced, other than your own ungodly conjecture without any biblical foundation whatsoever! Your OPINIONS on the matter do not count, understand? Therefore only the word of your chosen god Yahweh is to be accepted within your pagan scriptures, and if you can’t show us what Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit other than to show the individuals in the passage in question were children, then your opinions are as worthless as your bible, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC 101?

Within the same context of Matthew 15:6-7, where you erroneously proffer that the individuals were not children, then lets take it a step further, where in FACT, your despicable ever loving and forgiving Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit MURDERED INNOCENT CHILDREN, INFANTS AND THE UNBORN, shall we?  

Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit commands to kill CHILDREN
“As I listened, he said to the others, “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit commands to kill CHILDREN AND INFANTS
“Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.” (1 Samuel 15:3)

Yahweh will DASH TO PIECES INNOCENT INFANTS
“Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated. See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold.Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants, nor will they look with compassion on children. (Isaiah 13:15-18)

Yahweh kills CHILDREN and the UNBORN
“As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them! Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters. Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. (Hosea 9:11-16)

Yahweh kills innocent ZYGOTES, FETUS,' AND BABIES in the Great Flood
Yahweh's Child, how can an innocent zygote and fetus be evil where in the Great Flood in Genesis 6-9 they needed to be destroyed within their mothers womb? Can a baby really be evil where they need to die a horrible drowning death by hopelessly treading water in Yahweh’s flood for hours as they cry out in horror to their mothers;  as their muscles burned due to large amounts of lactic acid production. Where once they finally give up, they went under, and held their breaths, acidic carbon dioxide eroded their lungs until the unbearable pain forced them to inhale where there was no air for them to breathe. All the while, Yahweh god is watching. (Hebrews 4:3)

There’re many, many, many, many, many more disgusting examples of your brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit god killing innocent children, babies, zygotes, fetus,’ and the unborn,  but for the sake of others reading these biblical axioms herein, and wondering how anyone in the 21st century can admit to supplicate, worship, and placate to this horrific Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit god, is not only sick, but can be considered mentally disturbed!!!!!! 

YAHWEH'S CHILD, AND YOU QUESTION ME WHEN IS SAY YOUR YAHWEH/JESUS/SPIRIT GOD IS A SERIAL KILLER OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS?  !!! LOL !!!  

YAHWEH'S CHILD QUOTE:  "Now I want be responding to you in this thread, I believe I've proven what I set out to do and frankly I'm tired of trying to respond to you with all the crap you do with your posts, makes it difficult to respond to especially when working from a small tablet, my computer is down and this is all I have to work with at this time."

ICON'S REFUTATION:  Of course you will NOT be responding in kind, because as all pseudo-christians do, when the kitchen gets too hot, THEY RUN LIKE STEVE2 DID WITHIN THIS SAME THREAD ON THIS TOPIC!!!   Besides, you could no more address the examples of your serial killing Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit god as shown above that totally derails your notion of your Yahweh god, than to walk upon water in the summertime!

Therefore, it is better for you to RUN away from biblical axioms, and hide from them to save face, RUN GOD'S CHILD, RUN, RUN, RUN!  LOL!

TO THE OTHER PSEUDO CHRISTIANS WITHIN THIS FORUM, IS YAHWEH’S CHILD THE BEST THAT YOU CAN 
SEND FORTH AS A SACRIFICE TO SCIENCE, LOGIC, REASON, AND BIBLICAL AXIOMS RELATIVE 
TO YOUR PRIMITIVE BRONZE AND IRON AGE CULTIST CHRISTIANITY?
SURELY YOU JEST!  LOL  

Messages In This Thread
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... - by 21stCenturyIconoclast - December 24, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 626 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2082 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2994 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9451 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7281 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 921 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2135 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6375 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2477 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13