Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
(January 3, 2017 at 3:10 pm)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote: YAHWEH'S CHILD,

YOUR INITIAL QUOTE:  I have a question for you, someone as smart as you shouldn't have a problem answering this question. T
hose verses you posted to me about God killing children, tell me the reason why God made such declarations?”

Yes, this is the question I want you to answer, but you keep dodging and ducking, why, can't you find the answer on the net, try searching the Bible it's there.

21st CEN Wrote:Okay, the logical refutation that I gave your inept thinking pseudo-christian mindset in post #80 of this thread was too embarrassing
for you to respond too, as easily understood, so lets take a different route.

You haven't given a logical answer nor an intelligent one, you blabber on like a child throwing a tantrum, so you see there's nothing to respond too. You may think you're intellgent when it comes to the Bible, you're not, this is a way of telling. When you're asked to find a simple answer in the scriptures and all you do is blubber, dodge and hide then you can be sure of your ignorance.

21st Cen Wrote:First off, they’re NOT declarations as you insidiously state, but actually killing examples of your brutal serial killer Yahweh god, understood?  
As usual, the pseudo-christian like you turn themselves into pretzels and will do anything to take your
primitive and barbaric bible away from it’s LITERAL STATEMENTS!

All but one were prophecies, that makes them a declaration of coming events, what will happen to the Israelites by an evading army. It's once again your ignorance of scripture that leads you to make ridiculous statements.

21st Cen Wrote:Now, ask yourself, do you realize what you said in your revealing question?  You’ve ADMITTED that your Yahweh
Jesus god killed innocent life, whereas you had no other way out but to do so!!!!   LOL  Case closed.

Absolutely not, I never said they were innocent. I'm not defending what God does or doesn't do, He does what is right according to who He is, his omniscience is perfect thus He can make no mistakes. I'm trying to show you that you are wrong in your belief about scripture and all you've mustard so far is to act like a child.
So are you going to try and answer the question I put before you or are you going to embarrass yourself by continually dodging, actually I believe you are afraid to try.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... - by Godschild - January 4, 2017 at 1:29 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 626 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2085 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2994 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9451 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7281 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 921 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2135 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6386 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2477 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13