Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
(January 9, 2017 at 3:01 pm)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote: Crossless1,

Did your male anatomy grow bigger when you had to mention that you were in the trenches with the pseudo-christian faction for a long time?  Still holding
their hands and wiping their butts and acting just "so nice" to them?  Has it worked out?  Subsequent to reading some of your candy-assed posts to them, 
no, it hasn't!  LOL!  What is an embarrassment to New Atheists is you, as you placate to the Christian faction. Guess what, it hasn't worked, and you're 
an example of this fact!   We take a different approach in burying them with their own primitive bible, and historicity of their pagan faith. No more "hand-holding!"

As evidenced with your irrelative posts to the topic at hand within this thread, all you can accomplish is being a "Sideline Nibbler" as I have proposed for you.
Nothing more, and nothing less.  You're like extra fat on bacon, that really doesn't need to be there, as in your posts within this thread about Catholic Priests.

I've seen some of your blatant ignorance regarding the damaging faith of Christianity, therefore, I am the last one you want to call out upon anything regarding
this faith and it's Bronze and Iron Age bible, understand?

Example of your ignorance in the  "Christianity actually condones murder" thread; page 3:

Crossless1 Wrote: No, Christianity as such does not condone murder. But many Christians reveal much about their ethical bankruptcy when they stoop to explain and
 justify the atrocities in their holy book while telling the rest of us that we are unreasonable to question the 'goodness' or necessity of such bloodshed. I include the
 torture and execution of your savior in that observation.

Refutation that Christianity does condone murder:  "If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly
to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: 
do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIM. Your hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the 
people shall join in with you. You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of 
Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12) 

If you're equally as ignorant as the pseudo-christian and insidiously state that the passage above is in the Old Testament, therefore moot, then I'll have to lay you 
out even further to blatantly show you your biblical ignorance is compounded.   Understood?  There're many passages and narratives promoting MURDER within
the scriptures, but to save you any further embarrassment upon this topic in front of the alumni, they will remain within the scriptures.

Now, lets see, did you add anything relative to this thread about Catholic Priests buggering little innocent children?  Uh, no, you did not, other than to make yourself a fool by not 
only being a "Sideline Nibbler" to my MO, but to additionally show yourself to be ignorant upon the scriptures relative to "Murder!".

Even though we both don't accept the primitive faith of Christianity, nonetheless, this passage is so relative to you personally, and of which you should follow to the letter to
save face next time: “Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.” (Proverbs 17:28) 

Good Day.

m

If you weren't such a cunt and actually knew something about my post history here, you'd know perfectly well that I've never cut the Catholic Church any slack regarding their ages-long attempt to cover-up their child sex abuse scandals, nor have I cut individual Catholics any slack for continuing to support such an institution.

I'm not sure when or where you got the idea that you are somehow a spokesperson for or even representative of 'New Atheists', but your megalomania is showing. Dennet, Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris to name but four have provided urbane, thoughtful attacks on the faith -- not shrill, repetitive diatribes. Or did you miss that part in your extensive education? If so, you might want to read more and post less.

As for your "refutation" of my post you quoted, I'm terribly sorry if you think it's a cop out to point out what the OT represents to Christians, but your attitude doesn't change facts. Paul's gospel of Grace, for most Christians, renders much of the OT moot. I personally think it's bullshit and have about as dim a view of Paul as can be (again, my post history will bear this out), but that doesn't change the Church's approach to the OT and leads to a great deal of cherry picking with which Christians ignore the more unpleasant parts of their holy book. Not my fault. As I said in the quote, it speaks to their ethical bankruptcy (and I would add their lack of intellectual integrity) that they try to explain away such atrocities. Nevertheless, murder is not approved of by any Christian denomination of which I am aware, and tossing Deuteronomy in my face utterly misses the mark.

As for Proverbs 17: 28, it's a shame you lack any sense of irony, as it seems tailor made for you. Also, verse 27.

And no, my 'male member' does not grow larger mentioning my history of arguing with Christians. Only when I think of you, honey . . . .  Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... - by Crossless1 - January 9, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 626 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2082 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2994 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9451 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7281 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 921 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2135 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6376 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2477 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13