Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque
RE: Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque
(July 13, 2020 at 9:58 pm)Belacqua Wrote:
(July 13, 2020 at 9:45 pm)WinterHold Wrote: is no Christian civilization

If you're just wanting to tease Masoni, polymath, and Sungula for their obvious bigotry, then I'd understand saying this.

However, we have to admit that there have been majority-Christian societies which were civilizations. 

Unless everybody wants to define "civilization" as a society that wasn't based on violence and had utopian equality throughout its existence. If that's the case, then such a thing has never existed.

Bigotry makes me angry, I just find it amusing that they refer to Islam as the biggest danger while the world is stacked with atomic bombs, masses are hungry in Africa, Yemenies are getting slaughtered, just in mere 80 years non-Muslims slaughtered 100 million people in WW2, China is massacring the Uighur Muslims, but bigots like Masoni are angry because Erdogan just made a museum that was a mosque into a mosque again !!

Bigotry can reach high levels; but this type of bigotry is....cold, brutal. I mean what kind of people are these?

Back to our discussion: I think Christianity inherited the decaying Roman culture for a small while, then sunk into the darkness of the dark ages; which saw little to no advancement in culture. The Christian world only revived when it rejected the bible and overthrew the Church after the French revolution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque - by WinterHold - July 13, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star University Protests against the Israeli Incursion into Palestine Leonardo17 43 717 8 hours ago
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Over 2300 dead in Turkey Fake Messiah 44 3597 June 6, 2023 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Assad is back, the monster is back. WinterHold 12 864 May 19, 2023 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Adnan Oktar, TV cult preacher jailed for 8,658 years in Turkey LinuxGal 1 595 November 18, 2022 at 5:48 am
Thumbs Down USS JFK turned into razor blades onlinebiker 30 1819 October 8, 2021 at 4:40 am
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6033 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Christchurch mosque shootings: the heartbreaking hearing WinterHold 155 8826 November 6, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 380 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hagia Sophia: first Friday prayer since decades and Erdogan leads the prayer WinterHold 46 2297 July 26, 2020 at 5:23 am
  Founder of Conversion Therapy program comes out as gay Figbash 9 846 September 6, 2019 at 7:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker