Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Founder of Conversion Therapy program comes out as gay
Founder of Conversion Therapy program comes out as gay
https://jezebel.com/the-founder-of-one-o...setsession

"In 1999, McKrae Game founded Truth Ministry, a faith-based conversion therapy program in South Carolina that aimed to suppress or eliminate participants’ LGBTQ identity through a combination of counseling and threats of eternal fire. Twenty years later, 51-year-old Game has come out as gay, and, naturally, is sorry for the harm his massive hypocrisy has caused."

This shit needs to be banned. 
Illegitimi non carborundum
RE: Founder of Conversion Therapy program comes out as gay
That was a pretty big closet.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Meh, not surprising.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Imagine the threesomes him, Fred Phelps and Oral Roberts might have had.

And fuck - a preacher named ORAL?

Sometimes you just can't  make the shit up like real life can.....
He gayed the pray away.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
So this makes him different from the founders of damn near every other "Ex-gay" orgnisation how, exactly? Seriously, it's only a matter of time before the founder of any ex-gay group comes out as gay and undermines their whole raison d'etre.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Good for him.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(September 5, 2019 at 12:19 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: He gayed the pray away.

Hey you just can't beat the fabulouuuuuuuuus.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 4, 2019 at 2:18 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Imagine the threesomes him, Fred Phelps and Oral Roberts might have had.

Does Oral Roberts have a brother named Anal?  Razz
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(September 6, 2019 at 7:25 am)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(September 4, 2019 at 2:18 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Imagine the threesomes him, Fred Phelps and Oral Roberts might have had.

Does Oral Roberts have a brother named Anal?  Razz

During sex does his wife say his name, or is she giving orders?

Oral... Oral.....Oralllllll

Whole lotta coitus interuptus going on at the Robert's place....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancel culture comes back to bite us on the arse! ignoramus 9 614 April 20, 2021 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2770 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Which comes first? onlinebiker 31 2019 January 27, 2020 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Gay conversion therapy' to be banned as part of LGBT equality plan possibletarian 9 1256 July 4, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Disney Channel is making history with its first gay coming-out story Foxaèr 57 5963 October 28, 2017 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Here Comes The War on Easter! Minimalist 30 6164 April 5, 2017 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not this shit again, Hitchens deathbed "conversion". Brian37 44 7838 April 20, 2016 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  NY bans conversion therapy for minors. brewer 16 1816 February 9, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Dumbster comes in 2nd in Caucus. Brian37 1 560 February 3, 2016 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd