Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians.
RE: Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians.
(September 23, 2020 at 3:43 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: You must be a lot brighter than I,
at least your cognitively observant. the fact that i go line by line and address every point while you mask your answers and avoid my questions by providing one response shows either intellectual laziness or or inability to discuss the finer points a general discussion like this may create.
Quote: even though you positing that a genocidal prick of a god is somehow a good god,
hey dummy i shown your society is actively participating in the genocide of the islamic state ad you are the direct beneficiary of the native american genocide. so you have no right to judge genocide as evil.
Quote:which shows that even the bright can have satanic morals.
it only shows hypocrisy in the standards of man. that only he can decide to whom it is ok to commit genocide against, and whom it is not ok to kill off. even an all knowing God who has a race of evil men who could potentially destroy the earth and everyone on it prematurely. even a being with that great of knowledge of the future can not be trusted to kill these eveil men EVEN though the hypocrite knows nothing about them. why? because the hypocrite sees himself in this evil and know if he were alive then he would be one of these men slated for genocide. it's a joke when you guys use genocide as a measure against god when you have killed billions to what god's hundreds of thousands? let's say millions or even 100s of millions.. this generation alone since 1980 has killed 1.5 billion babies in the womb alone. not counting the people we war against.. get off your high horse.
Quote:If evolutionary demands for competition are not the source of all human to human evil, bright boy,  what is?
how stoo-ped are you? evolution knows no evil. those who can adapt live those who can not die out. this is not sin or evil doom-mas. evil is corruption of the spiritual, it has nothing to do with how our bodies work.

Regards
Drich
Hehe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. - by Drich - September 24, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1813 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1326 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I literally cannot avoid sinning; so, why... zwanzig 70 3770 July 23, 2023 at 7:43 am
Last Post: no one
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1242 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How do Christians imagine 2nd coming of Jesus? Fake Messiah 39 3767 September 15, 2020 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2369 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
  "Good" & "Bad" Christians? Fake Messiah 153 9906 August 27, 2019 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7843 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Three in five British adults say miracles are possible zebo-the-fat 15 1995 September 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10156 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso