Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flat Earther, and other conspiracy theories. Are they mostly atheists?
RE: Flat Earther, and other conspiracy theories. Are they mostly atheists?
(April 18, 2021 at 8:53 pm)Ferrocyanide Wrote:
(April 17, 2021 at 10:54 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Flat earth nonsense is mundane compared to the things drich believes.  He might not know any biblical flat earthers because he's too crazy for flat earthers to associate with.

I don’t know him since I am relatively new here. What bizarre things does he believe?

I don’t know how anyone can deny that most flat earthers are christian. There are a few muslims as well. I use to visit a flat earth forum for a while and I asked and I poked around. There were a lot of “globers” and they seemed to be all atheists and that includes me.
I think the reason is that atheists care about sanity, logic, science.
Personally, I was there to talk about the evidence and also provide a mathematical backing to what I was talking about but the flat earthers did not understand and claim that mathematics is man made and means nothing.

The funny thing was that one flat earther used Blender to make a model of the flat earth with the rotating Sun. He said that the Sun doesn’t go below the horizon (He posted the video) and he could not find an explanation for it.
Bold mine...

That list is long and convoluted.  Among the things are his actually meeting an angel and being cured of AIDS or something, we aren't quite sure, by gawd himself.  Stick around.  He recycles his stories fairly frequently.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flat Earther, and other conspiracy theories. Are they mostly atheists? - by arewethereyet - April 19, 2021 at 8:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about religious (and other) people and the illusion of free will ShinyCrystals 265 11885 December 6, 2023 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Harry Haller
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 716 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  forbidding people to love each other Fake Messiah 210 24030 September 16, 2021 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" ignoramus 121 20921 March 5, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Survivalist conspiracy crap..... Brian37 27 2973 January 18, 2019 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Conspiracy after the fact onlinebiker 7 1543 October 14, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Proof of Jesus through Personal testimony. Christianity over other faiths orthodox-man 46 8317 January 29, 2018 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why do some moderates get so attached to other believers? Der/die AtheistIn 4 1262 December 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I had a religious experience the other night I_am_not_mafia 34 5443 November 22, 2017 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are you and your significant other a "real" power couple? Foxaèr 19 2836 August 4, 2016 at 8:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus