Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 6:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President
(August 18, 2021 at 2:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 18, 2021 at 1:49 pm)WinterHold Wrote: I advise you to return to your hole, and fight the Oligarch wing + bankers who ate the flesh of America.
If Biden's party stopped invasions and murdering of innocents in imperialistic wars; this shameful day could've been avoided for the U.S.

Honestly, human beings have a trait of showing "ego" and believing they are super; and that what scares me from any victory by the weak.
I don't believe in "westernizing"; but I believe every human is free to live like they want with the statement of the Quran itself:

Just don't hurt anybody's else freedoms, rights or properties:

Western politics hurt millions of people; you are not hurt because you're in the west but I am bleeding.
Western economics cause hunger and misery to the weak (Africa; anyone?).
Western imperialism caused Vietnam, then Iraq, and now Afghanistan.

I smell a big, nasty immortality.

It sounds as though you want to swap Western imperialism for Islamist imperialism. I’d be grateful if you could explain how that’s better.

Boru

Not at all, actually I always stood against the "Islamic Ummayad invasion of Europe" for example, I told you my deal with anybody -Muslim or non-Muslim- depends on their respect to this verse in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 60, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 7 )   Perhaps Allah will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And Allah is competent, and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

( 8 )   Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

( 9 )   Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

But if you kill my family, expel me and my people from our homes, take my land, take my soul, then you are on enemy I will fight until you leave me alone.

Isn't the definition of imperialism is the killing of families, expelling from homes and taking lands and souls?
I will be a traitor to Islam if I practice that without right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President - by WinterHold - August 18, 2021 at 5:39 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban warns US not to 'destabilise' new Afghan regime in face-to-face talks WinterHold 24 1733 October 12, 2021 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6043 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1634 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Troops to leave Afghanistan by 9/11/21 Brian37 10 1907 April 16, 2021 at 12:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3269 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3579 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 504 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 451 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5763 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 286 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist