Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priest Speaks Out and Gets Kicked Out
Priest Speaks Out and Gets Kicked Out
This is an intriguing scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...ApjMm-I9_E

http://www.infowars.com/pensacola-pastor...l-meeting/

Whose side are you on?

RE: Priest Speaks Out and Gets Kicked Out
Gonna have to root for the priest here.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 20, 2011 at 1:55 am)Rhythm Wrote: Gonna have to root for the priest here.

Yep. The man was being perfectly reasonable - the council isn't required to like what he has to say, and attempting to have him removed was disgusting.

Fuck Pensacola City Council for the shameful manner in which they treated that Priest, they didn't even allow him to finish.

I hope every meeting goes down like this until the colossal dick-head councillors learn to back the fuck off and give people their constitutional rights back.
Interesting. Even though speech may be offensive, the speech only becomes limited if a threat is being made. I wouldn't like to be compared to Hitler or Himmler, but I agree that instead of objecting their speech the councilor should have considered what actions they took to condone such a thought in the minds of the people.
Brevity is the soul of wit.
I was appalled by this. Especially the frigid, stupid fucking bitch at the end.

This should upset everyone.

Thomas Jefferson Wrote:When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

And he was right.
Yeh, the Hitler Card is a cheap trick, but he has a right to be heard.

(December 20, 2011 at 2:30 am)aleialoura Wrote: Yeh, the Hitler Card is a cheap trick, but he has a right to be heard.

Only in that it was exaggerated hyperbole - they didn't have him shot after they threw his ass out of the council chamber.
(December 20, 2011 at 2:26 am)Perhaps Wrote: I wouldn't like to be compared to Hitler or Himmler, but I agree that instead of objecting their speech the councilor should have considered what actions they took to condone such a thought in the minds of the people.

Yes - and by throwing him out, they made his point for him.

It might be useful to mention (as a resident of the state for a couple of decades before moving) that Florida has a long history of writing laws that make being homeless effectively illegal (hurts tourism and property value). Sometimes the Hitler comparisons are actually valid. They have been deemed undesirables, and laws have been set (in this case laws are being considered) that are very carefully constructed ways of declaring the act of being an "undesirable" to be illegal. Lemme toss you another example from Florida. This tent city was under a fucking highway, in a rundown section of town. Don't mind all the green, that's not an indicator of any sort of neighborhood you'd want to be in, everything is green in St. Pete, all year round.

Here's a link to St. Petes crime stats, so you can get an idea of just how much shit these cops could be dealing with, if they weren't so busy ripping up tents. Florida's a real fun place, and Pensacola is more fucked up than St. Pete by a wide margin.
"St. Petersburg is safer than 4% of cities in the US"........."Chances of becoming a victim in St. Pete 1/16 (property crime)". Yeah, good work ripping up those tents fellas. Adding to the latter and doing nothing to stop the former.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/fl/st-p...urg/crime/

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

I really wonder how much due process was done before the tent city's occupants property was needlessly destroyed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 656 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3644 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Jordan Should Have Been A Priest Instead of a Congressman Minimalist 1 416 July 11, 2018 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 396 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Gets One Right! BrianSoddingBoru4 3 764 January 4, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 476 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 708 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  So lets say Trump gets impeached, what happens next? NuclearEnergy 23 5320 July 11, 2017 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Brietbart editor gets torn a new one on Bill Maher NuclearEnergy 8 2881 June 17, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Anon2381
  Tomi Lahren gets the fascism she deserves. DarkerEnergy 17 3006 March 24, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger