Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I hva e been healed from an illness that is suposed to be for life
How I hva e been healed from an illness that is suposed to be for life
Peace everyone. I have been suffering freom a cronic illness namely paranoid schizophrenia for wich doctors keep saying cant be cured considering how many episodes I had, that is seven episodes. However, I believe that my faith in God and doing good has helped me. Basically what I mean is that God has helped me.

Anyway, I will post you a few posts from a forum where I have been posting about my healing. The forum is called Free minds. Its a non sectarian Islamic forum(God Alone or Quran alone Islam). If you google that and go down to the health and fitness section you can see a thread called: How my schizophrenia that is suposed to be for life has disapeared. I apologise for bad gramar and speling mistakes. Most of my posts are from the phone since I don't have a computer and I don't have even secondary education although I am 33 years old.

The adress for the thread is:

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603196.0

Also, I will post a few posts from that thread. The first one is abou two and a half weeks after I got better. Here it is:

Ervin
Beginner/Inquirer

How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »Peace dear brothers and sisters. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia aprox about four and a half years ago. It started about over six years ago and the first diagnosis was psychotic(schizophrenia is a so called psychotic illness). Since I have had about seven episodes because I kept trying to get of medication and beat it naturally.

Some time after my third episode i started looking into Islam and I started praying suni way. I prayed for about six months and then I relapsed because I was again reducing my medication. This time when I relapsed I realised that I have to wright the wrongs that I have done in the past but I didn't make it. By that I meant go to the police and telling them all the serious things that i dind that they might want to investigate. This is because I had criminal history for wich I pray to God to forgive me.

Now this was happening all in prison. Now just before I got out I relapsed again and i contacted the police. Mind you I wasn't praying for a long time because after my fourth episode I didn't know what to believe in about God, but I did believe in God.

J have told the police some stuff, but not everything. I mean I was supose to come out, and after four years you do want out. However, I started trying to do now everything wright. I wasn't into drugs or anything else. Few times I went out but that's nothing.anyway I got sick about two years after I got out and I contacted the police and have told them more stuff. Stuff I thought wad serious but it turns out its not that serious after all. Two more times u went, all up four. Twice when sick and twice while well. All along i have been searching for the truth about God. I loked into may different religions.

Now the medication that they give you can take you away from the monotheistic God. Now I knew I had to be free from medication and illness in order to be able to work out truth about God. I also had to Do good and be truthful so I tried my best to be a better person.

Now my last episode ended in me not taking the medication and I hit to the point were my past was geting to me so bad that I felt suicidal. So I made a mistake and I called the hospital. I wanted to admit my self to save my life. However one thing came back and that's the belief in the monotheistic God and in the Koran.So I ended up taking medication that night and and the next morning and I was better but I started geting away to relaxed when it comes to God. So I thought I am going to try to stop it again and pray to God to heal me, to forgive me for my sins. I thought what if it hits me and I end up comiting suicide, because that semed as a risk. And then I made a decision and that is that I will take that risk because I want to not be taken away from my God. So this was next day as I was sick, now about fifteen minutes after making that decision I started thinking how a lot if stuff that I believe in while sick is impossible to be true. And another five or ten minutes and somehow everything went to normal. This was about two and a half weeks ago.

The problem now Is that I am on a community treatment order which means they can force me to take medication against my will. The nurse said that what happened in my case is extremely rare. That its very very unusual.

So I had to see a doctor and he said that because I had many episodes I will relapse again. But the way I came out if episode also almost never happens.

Brothers and sisters I feel very good. The illness is gone. Now I a will have to fight psychiatrists who are no better than drug dealers sometimes. Wich means I could be locked up in a hospital any day now and forcibly injected even though that the nurse for instance admits that i apear right now as someone who is not mentally ill.

The reason I have told you this story is not egoistical. It's simply my experience if what I believe is God helping me when I start doing everything(or almost everything) right.

Now I have to wait and see what will the psychiatrists do.

Thanks

Ok, Now abit later:

Re: How my schizoohrenia that is supose to be for life disapeared!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »Peace. I have just seen a doctor and a nurse and because I wasn't tuning away from them, because I kept you.g to the appointments and all they have agreed to not force me to take the medication.

I sugested to them that I euphoria maybe see them weekly and they agreed. I haven't been this happy in a long time all thanks to Gog.

Praise be to Allah, lord if the worlds.

Now a few weeks after:

Ervin

I have just come back from the meeting that I had with the psychiatric nurse, a student trainee from some university and a psychologist since at the moment I am suposed to see them once a week. And I had a litle argument.

The psych nurse told me that dr C..... is certain that I need to be on medication. That is the same doctor that that told me that he want force me to take medication about two weeks ago.

My argument was that there is nothing wrong with me wich is what they have confirmed last week and on other ocasions.(there argument weeks ago was because of my past I am certain to relapse based on rthe statistics). My answer was no, I am not going to take it voluntarily.

So then they asked what are my plans for the future? So I said that I am planing that in about two or three months when everything is fine I start looking for work. So they went like: Why don't you look for work now if nothing is wrong with you. I said because I need to get you guys of my back. I have explained that I am not going to go to an employer and ofer my self when they can turn any day andf lock me up in a hospital since I am on a comunity treatment order. Because that would be unfair to the employer.

They went on saying that the cto(comunity treatment order) is not going away and how I can chalenge it at the tribunal. I asked the psychologist, do you think that I need the medication, i told her that I am not paranoid, that I have no symptoms. But she said that two doctors have said that I need to be on medication. Then they reminded me how this is the law and psychiatrists are psychiatrists. My answer was that nazis in the second world war were just following orders and obeying law.

I got a bit upset at this time because of the dirty tactic that they were employing so I turned around and I have told him never will I voluntarily take the medication because I don't need it any more and I Them I will fight you all the way( I forgot to ad God willing, may God forgive me for that). And that was it.

Anyway I will keep you posted God willing. Just have in mind if I desapear for a while than I am going to be most likely locked up in a hospital( I think its called Royal Melbourne Hospital).

Ok Yusuf, I can't remember exactly what I had done about 9 years ago on my teeth. I think it included 3 of 4 fillings and one reconstruction. And last year I have had four teeth filled or should I say widened( I don't know the terminology for what exactly I had done) One recostruction wich I believe included a filling.

And for the end I want to ask God to help us all in being good muslims. And a reminder that we should all pray for each other on regular basis!

THanks

Then a few days before they arested me:
Peace dear brothers and sisters in the system and others. I have had a meeting with a psychiatrist and a psych nurse tis morning.

Aparently they had a meeting last night, Some sort of a risk team that consists of some profesor and others who is like a senior to this psychiatrist who is on the cat team whom I am dealing with now.

They made it clear that this profesors opinion is that I need to take the medication since I had seven episodes there is no way I can recover. I have asked them: Do people normaly come out of psychosis like I do. He said no.

Now I got a bit argumentative because of last week( see post 16 for that). I called the corupt and what not. I have also made it clear that I am not going to take their so called medication.

In the end he said I am revoking your CTO(community treatment order), wich means that they are suposed to arest me now and forcibly drug me even though I am not sick.

The way I see it is that they are no diferent than criminals who are trying to destroy evidence, because I am slowly proving to them that You can beat this illness even after seven episodes let alone 4. Now if they arest me and drug me, there is no evidence that you can recover.

At the same time they told me that I have booked hearing (people who have the power to put or take you of the cto) for the 16 of this month.

So I have to weight and see what happens.

No mater what happens, I pray to God that I do the right thing no mater what all the way.

And if you are interested in the rest you can follow it o n Free minds forum. Anyway They have injected me with three long lasting injections and they have released me yesterday with threats that if I don't take the medication voluntarily that they will send the police to arest me every two weeks.

To me this is a serious case of abuse of human rights, freedom of beliefs and opression. To be more specific psychiatric opression.

Thanks

RE: How I hva e been healed from an illness that is suposed to be for life
Keep on taking your meds - just in case.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

If you think it's god that has cured you of chronic paranoid schizophrenia, then you're not cured. I am not a doctor, but I do have a degree in psychology, and it's evident from your post that you're not cured, and need to continue psychiatric treatment. No one is out to get you, just help you. You're not cured. God has nothing to do with this.

Couldn't understand half of what you wrote; no offence to your lack of proper grammar, but looks like a pretty damn lie to me!
He's suffering from a mental illness. It's common for people who are paranoid schizophrenics to use poor grammar, and babble about incoherently, especially about religious matters. We shouldn't provoke him to continue, but encourage him to find a doctor who can help him.

(December 20, 2011 at 9:13 pm)aleialoura Wrote: He's suffering from a mental illness. It's common for people who are paranoid schizophrenics to use poor grammar, and babble about incoherently, especially about religious matters. We shouldn't provoke him to continue, but encourage him to find a doctor who can help him.

Yes, I feel sorry for him! Please seek medical assistance asap.

@Pel -

As someone with a lifelong serious mental illness (type 1 bipolar disorder), I can tell you that mental illness can and does go into remission. There is no cure.

For your own sake, please keep taking your meds.

I wish you all the best.
Actually you still sound batshit crazy to me.
Much of what you have said actually points to textbook schizophrenia. Please, for your own good, continue treatment with doctors.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
He's typing out a manifesto for us, no doubt. It's important that we not engage him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3187 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 769 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 23738 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10146 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 726 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, vaahaa 19 2797 September 18, 2017 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Has anyone been to a funeral where the individual goes to hell? brewer 27 5599 May 8, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Have you been to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park? ReptilianPeon 5 1449 May 22, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Val Kilmer Illness AFTT47 42 9079 February 15, 2015 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  An eternal life is a worthless life. Lucanus 47 12377 December 24, 2014 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: dyresand