Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Animal Lovers
Heart 
For Animal Lovers
Here are the best animal videos of 2011, from Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/28...tten_Plays

Tiger

Enjoy!

RE: For Animal Lovers
I always feel saddened to see blind cats, knowing that a high percentage of their brain mass goes to the visual cortex.

Still, it is wonderful that Oskar the blind kitten has loving owners.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I thought the lab chimps seeing sunlight for the first time was pretty awesome. I even welled up a little.

What? And no "Equestria Girls?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPqjKk_xCo
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Is it Caturday already?
That is SO adorable! I'm sure that, being blind, all that visual processing power will eventually go to his hearing.
If blind humans can ski without difficulty, I'm sure that cat will be able to hear EVERYTHING and navigate wherever without difficulty.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animal cruelty paulpablo 13 698 March 6, 2022 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Animal rescues. Brian37 10 658 April 20, 2021 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Proof that I am not an Animal fromdownunder 4 467 September 4, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Animal torture purplepurpose 17 2796 May 19, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For All You Word Lovers: You Gotta Adore This One: Copacetic Rhondazvous 17 2224 December 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Any motorcycle lovers here? ErGingerbreadMandude 16 2358 October 7, 2017 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Human/Animal Hybrid Catholic_Lady 60 7192 February 5, 2017 at 5:08 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  My Favorite Animal Amarok 51 6850 January 16, 2017 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Athene
  Anyone got a handle on what constitutes animal magnetism? brewer 13 1405 May 25, 2016 at 9:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Let me tell you your spirit animal dyresand 62 4576 January 26, 2016 at 7:46 am
Last Post: robvalue