Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion Founders: Death Match!
Religion Founders: Death Match!
Choose two founders of any religion (or sect) and put them in the cage for a fight to the death. Then discuss who would win and why. I will start.

Joseph Smith vs Emmanuel Swedenborg 

I would put my money on Smith. He was a con man and knew it. When Swedenborg slipped into one of his trances Smith would kick him in the balls and then put on a chokehold.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Religion Founders: Death Match!
Joseph Smith vs L. Ron Hubbard, hand to hand combat.
(October 30, 2017 at 4:09 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Joseph Smith vs L. Ron Hubbard, hand to hand combat.

My money is on Hubbard. He was bat shit crazy!

Jesus vs Mohammed.

Mohammed might win but Jesus keeps re-spawning every three days.

Mo might have to escape on his winged horse.
Dying to live, living to die.
Buddha vs. Krishna.  Buddha was all about being one with everything. Krishna could manifest into hundreds of blue dudes. Buddha would quickly be outnumbered.

Odin vs All
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Zoroaster and Confucius.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 30, 2017 at 6:34 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Zoroaster and Confucius.

Confucius because Kung Fu!

Lugh Lámhfada v everybody else.

Lugh would win, his sword Fragrach would mow down whole legions of gods at a time, and his trusted companions the horse Enbarr and the hound Failinis got his back.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 30, 2017 at 3:36 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Choose two founders of any religion (or sect) and put them in the cage for a fight to the death. Then discuss who would win and why. I will start.

Joseph Smith vs Emmanuel Swedenborg 

I would put my money on Smith. He was a con man and knew it. When Swedenborg slipped into one of his trances Smith would kick him in the balls and then put on a chokehold.

I think Comedy Central a long time agoi had a Claymation show called "Celebrity Death Cage Match" where they pitted Jesus against Yahweh and Mo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay Founders Case Rejected by Human Rights Court Phish 0 988 March 17, 2013 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Phish