Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Row Meal
Death Row Meal
It's your last meal. What will it be?

For me...A grilled T-Bone steak on the rare side , sliced garden tomato with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and cracked pepper. A sliced avocado. 3 cold beers - Pacifico with lime. For dessert, nothing unless they let me eat a marijuana brownie.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Death Row Meal
Wow that's loaded

Ummm... might as well have the unhealthiest, most heart attack-inducing shit if I'm going to die anyway. Cheese and bacon burger starter, some greasy pizza with cheese, red onion and bbq chicken bits, and then some fat cheesecake for dessert

Oh, and bring the wine... a lot of it. Best go to the gallows as inebriated as possible.
[Image: raw]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I misread this as "Death Row Metal." Sounded pretty hardcore.

Uh, I'm gonna have to go with a 32 oz porterhouse with garlic mashed potatoes. And a fat blunt.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I'd give the bloody lot of you a communion wafer, and you damn well better be fucking grateful for it !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Those things always tasted like cardboard to me (or how I imagine cardboard to taste anyway)

Apparently Protestant Churches just get some dry stale bread though from what I hear though. Is this true?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

the very few Methodist communions I experienced were little cubes of white Wonder bread and individual cups of grape juice, quite similar in size and shape to the little dosage cups on cough syrup

I was offered (and declined) an MCC communion once. I seemed more sensitive to my acceptance as profaning their beliefs than they did, for some reason.

LOL, I've sat thru more Catholic communions than I've participated in at other christer franchises, and by quite a significant factor.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Fuck that, this is death row! I want the whole baguette and a jug of red at least.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Cubensis mushroom burger with a poppy extract chaser followed by a healthy dose of KCN. 

If I have to go, I want it to be on my terms.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Damn, that's a tough one.

A sausage supper with a bottle of Buckfast.

Glaswegian style.
Here are some examples from real life courtesy Wiki:

Aileen Wuornos: serial killer; executed in Florida in 2002 – lethal injection: Declined a special meal, but had a hamburger and other snack food from the prison's canteen. Later, she drank a cup of coffee.

Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Lindbergh kidnapping and murder; executed in New Jersey in 1936 – electrocution: Celery, olives, chicken, french fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.

Clarence Ray Allen: murderer; executed in California in 2006 – lethal injection: Buffalo steak, Kentucky Fried Chicken, sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free black walnut ice cream.
Danny Rolling: The Gainesville Ripper, serial murderer; executed in Florida in 2006 – lethal injection: Lobster tail, butterfly shrimp, baked potato, strawberry cheesecake, and sweet tea.

Gary Carl Simmons, Jr.: 1996 murderer; executed in Mississippi in 2012 – Lethal injection: one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza with double portions of mushrooms, onions, jalapeño peppers, and pepperoni, a second pizza with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and Italian sausage, 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese, 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing, one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor, 8 oz. jalapeño nacho cheese, 4 oz. sliced jalapeños, 2 large strawberry shakes, two 20-oz. cherry Cokes, one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise, and two pints of strawberry ice cream. He consumed about half of the meal.

Gary Gilmore: murderer; executed in Utah in 1977 – firing squad: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of contraband Jack Daniel's whiskey.

John Allen Muhammad: The Beltway Sniper, murder; executed in Virginia in 2009 – lethal injection: Chicken with red sauce and several cakes.

John Wayne Gacy: Serial murderer; executed in Illinois in 1994 – lethal injection: A dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.

Michael Bruce Ross: serial murder; executed in Connecticut in 2005 – lethal injection: Declined a special meal, but dined on the regular prison meal of the day: turkey à la king with rice, mixed vegetables, white bread, fruit, and a beverage.

Rainey Bethea: Murder/Rape, last person executed in public in the US; executed in Kentucky in 1936 – hanged: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream.

Ruth Snyder: American murderer photographed in the electric chair; executed in New York in 1928 – electrocution: Chicken Parmesan with alfredo pasta, ice cream, 2 milkshakes, and a 12-pack of grape soda.

Ted Bundy: Serial killer; executed in Florida in 1989 – electrocution: declined a special meal, so he was given (but did not eat) the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly.

Timothy McVeigh: domestic terrorist/mass murder; Oklahoma, executed in Indiana in 2001 – lethal injection: Two pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Velma Barfield: murderer, executed in North Carolina in 1984 – lethal injection: Declined a special meal, having a bag of Cheez Doodles and a 12-ounce can of Coca-Cola instead.

William Bonin: serial murderer and rapist, executed in California in 1996 – lethal injection: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and three six-packs of Coca-Cola

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the scond night in a row...... Brian37 9 716 May 2, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your last meal The Valkyrie 34 5393 August 8, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Your last meal paulpablo 10 1340 November 9, 2016 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Your favourite meal Jacob(smooth) 51 7261 January 18, 2014 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle
  Last meal you cooked ElleBelle 55 7762 January 15, 2014 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle
  BBC: Microsoft in web photo racism row Kyuuketsuki 48 14746 August 29, 2009 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: bozo