Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A must-have for fundies
A must-have for fundies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsI9LSJ9t...embedded#!
RE: A must-have for fundies
A friend of mine has a Jesus action figure... Still in it's box Wink
Cunt
(January 4, 2012 at 2:17 pm)frankiej Wrote: A friend of mine has a Jesus action figure... Still in it's box Wink

It's when he opens it after three days and finds it's just an empty box, that's when all the trouble starts.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That's only something a blasphemer would buy.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(January 4, 2012 at 8:51 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: That's only something a blasphemer would buy.

Don't tell redneck moms that.
(January 4, 2012 at 9:35 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote:
(January 4, 2012 at 8:51 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: That's only something a blasphemer would buy.

In Islam, it's forbidden even to picture Jesus, you have to draw him with a white veil over his face, let alone produce his action figure.
IT's obviously akin to mocking God.
Have they never read the bible, and saw the passage, "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain"?
It's the same, it's blasphemy, heresy.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(January 4, 2012 at 9:45 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

In Islam, it's forbidden even to picture Jesus, you have to draw him with a white veil over his face, let alone produce his action figure.
Have they never read the bible, and saw the passage, "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain"?

Yes, I remember all the fuss a few years ago involving a schoolteacher, a teddy bear named Muhammed, a baying crowd and (the threat of) a very large whip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7112929.stm
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 4, 2012 at 10:01 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 4, 2012 at 9:45 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

Yes, I remember all the fuss a few years ago involving a schoolteacher, a teddy bear named Muhammed, a baying crowd and (the threat of) a very large whip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7112929.stm
See, there are people who take it that seriously.
But obviously, naming children "Muhammed" is okay, but teddy bears is not?
I think they did it just for the lulz.

A what?

"Blasphemy" is an offence which occurs when a believer of any religion gets their panties all out off focus when somebody has the audacity to disagree with or ridicule their personal superstitions.

In some socially primitive societies,such as Saudi Arabia or parts of the Southern US, 'blasphemers' can be physically attacked,even killed. Wasn't that long ago that such people were burned alive,so I guess we non believers should be grateful. Thinking
(January 4, 2012 at 9:45 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: In Islam, it's forbidden even to picture Jesus, you have to draw him with a white veil over his face, let alone produce his action figure.

That's partly why it's so god damn funny.

Quote:Have they never read the bible, and saw the passage, "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain"?

jesus god damn fucking christ!

You'll notice that I didn't take the name of the lord THY GOD in vain ... two words which you conveniently left out when quoting scripture above. THE LORD THY GOD ..................... He's not my fucking god!

Quote:It's the same, it's blasphemy, heresy.

It's only blasphemy to those who accept it as sacred. I have an action figure of jesus myself - given to me as a joke. I gots LOTS of funny pics!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10146 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  It Must Kill These Baptist Shitballs. Minimalist 49 8923 April 17, 2018 at 5:53 am
Last Post: GUBU
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3372 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Fundies say the darndest things AF Edition Mystical 8 3446 November 23, 2013 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  ...He must have turned on the priests. AthiestAtheist 6 3601 February 7, 2012 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  The Fundies Will Be Shrieking Bloody Murder! Minimalist 5 1693 October 13, 2011 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Fundies, End Times and language of the NWO lilyannerose 4 2855 December 11, 2010 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  Why must we fight? Hollenfeuer 13 3096 November 5, 2010 at 4:11 am
Last Post: tackattack