Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you like to live?
Where would you like to live?
After the members photos thread got derailed (some of it my part) by talk of Australia and other gaping holes, I thought it might be interesting to have a discussion about where all of us would like to live.

I'd like to live in NYC and indeed I think I will within the next 5 years, I loved the vibe and the friendliness and that nearly everyone was under 5'8".

Where would y'all like to live and why?
RE: Where would you like to live?
I'd like to live in Denver, if I had to stay in America. It's a very liberal, beautiful, and cold place. Portland Oregon wouldn't be bad either. That's my second choice for the States.

Ideally, I would like to live in Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, France, England, or Tokyo. I'm not too picky. Any urban area, not in America would do. Canada would be awesome, and cold enough.

I'd like to live in a country that wasn't so god damn embarrassing. Blush
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 7, 2012 at 4:00 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I'd like to live in a country that wasn't so god damn embarrassing. Blush

Iran?
(January 7, 2012 at 4:14 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Iran?

I'm not about to downgrade!

additionally ... I couldn't live anywhere that people serve dictators or stroke monarchies. Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

Try a scandi country. Any will do, they're all good.
Short people live in NYC? Fuck, dude, don't make me move to some yankee state to find people who don't tower over me like giants.

I'd love to live in Tuscany or Southern France, I think, but I do love NC. I just hate the people.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I don't know, really.
But I'd like to live in Qazan, at least for some time.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I've lived in the Portland, Oregon area for pretty much my entire life, and I like it here. Haven't traveled extensively enough to know where else I might like to live, but I think I would enjoy living in Canada.
I haven't lived long in other places besides Tennessee but I feel pretty comfortable here in Florida ^_^.... kiss my ass Tennessee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone visit a volcano, or live near a volcano? Brian37 27 1438 October 21, 2021 at 5:12 am
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2016 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What would you like to do in 2021? arewethereyet 42 4360 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
  24 hours to live onlinebiker 115 5951 January 1, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you happy where you live? Macoleco 39 2901 August 22, 2019 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1322 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  If you could live in a fairy tale Foxaèr 35 5988 November 11, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4417 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*