Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God told me to follow Romney's Bus
God told me to follow Romney's Bus
Oh, I am again so proud to call South Carolina my home. Ugh.

"55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.

“I was on the highway praying and said, ‘God just show me how to get [my] lights on,’ and I pulled up to a stop sign and his bus was there,” said Williams, who has been unemployed since last October. “And then God said, ‘Follow the bus,’ and I followed the bus to the airport.”

“God didn’t tell me to go to nobody else, he told me to pray for Romney,” said Williams, when asked why she has decided to support Romney. “I listened to the Lord.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...-ropeline/

What's really unusual about this, is in the 2008 Presidential campaign, 96% of black voters in South Carolina voted for Obama. So, this lady is definitely in the minority to vote for Romney in this area. But, I guess God can sway anybody these days. Either way, it's a mute point since this state will never vote Democratic.
RE: God told me to follow Romney's Bus
You mean deMint wasn't your first (of many) clues that you were in the wrong state?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I hate the public.
Cunt
(January 16, 2012 at 9:09 am)Heather Wrote: mute point

Moot point.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(January 16, 2012 at 11:23 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(January 16, 2012 at 9:09 am)Heather Wrote: mute point

Moot point.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve.

Thanks for the correction. I hate typos too so I appreciate that!

Quote:God didn’t tell me to go to nobody else

It's grammar like this that lets you know she's a freakin' genius! Rolleyes

"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5812 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1466 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Dumbest thing a Trump supporter has told you NuclearEnergy 0 683 January 21, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1336 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1408 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Texas looks to follow UK's example T.J. 173 14120 June 28, 2016 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Compilation of lies told by Hillary Clinton ReptilianPeon 41 7997 January 6, 2016 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why doesn't the United States follow it's own rules when it comes to the 1st amendmen GoHalos1993 18 5232 December 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1698 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3365 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum