Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church of the holy motocross
Church of the holy motocross
This is a church    

It's really just a tax write off and the owners of the facility are asswipes according to their neighbors.

Here are the links:
http://csmxpark.com/about.htm
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cornerston...0194194407
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Church of the holy motocross
The links close out my internet.. . not sure if more people are having that issue.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(January 16, 2012 at 8:57 pm)Aegrus Wrote: The links close out my internet.. . not sure if more people are having that issue.

I just checked them using Google Chrome. They worked well for me.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Just seems like another social networking group for xtians.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'd join that lot.Big Grin

Afterall I'd rather be out on my bike thinking about religion than sitting in church thinking about my bike.
I'm more road orientated than dirt but let's think about the 10 commandments of motorcycling.....

1. Thou shall let no other activity, hobby, or sport come before riding motorcycles.
2. Thou shall not make any graven images of other activities, hobbies, or sports including fishing. and especially golf.
3. Thou shall not take the name, or brand, of any motorcycle in vain.
4. Honor your valuable riding time as it is darn near holy. Respect it and cherish it accoudingly.
5. Thou shall not kill thyself or others while riding. I have made this crystal clear in previous articles. My mother will hound me about it for my next three lifetimes.
6. Honor thy mechanic and thy dealership.
7. Thou shall not lie about how much you paid for your motorcycle or even more importantl about how much you sold it for later. I will also throw in lying about how fast it will go , how far it will travel on a tank of gas, etc.
8.Thou shall not steal anything from another biker, especially cherished riding time.
9. Thou shall not cheat on your motorcycle by riding a (gulp) bicycle! The good Lord would not have killed all those dinosaurs and made fossil fuel for our motorcycles to have us squander it away by riding a bicycle.
10. Thou shall not covet another person's motorcycle.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 17, 2012 at 6:24 am)Zen Badger Wrote: I'd join that lot.Big Grin

Afterall I'd rather be out on my bike thinking about religion than sitting in church thinking about my bike.
I'm more road orientated than dirt but let's think about the 10 commandments of motorcycling.....

1. Thou shall let no other activity, hobby, or sport come before riding motorcycles.
2. Thou shall not make any graven images of other activities, hobbies, or sports including fishing. and especially golf.
3. Thou shall not take the name, or brand, of any motorcycle in vain.
4. Honor your valuable riding time as it is darn near holy. Respect it and cherish it accoudingly.
5. Thou shall not kill thyself or others while riding. I have made this crystal clear in previous articles. My mother will hound me about it for my next three lifetimes.
6. Honor thy mechanic and thy dealership.
7. Thou shall not lie about how much you paid for your motorcycle or even more importantl about how much you sold it for later. I will also throw in lying about how fast it will go , how far it will travel on a tank of gas, etc.
8.Thou shall not steal anything from another biker, especially cherished riding time.
9. Thou shall not cheat on your motorcycle by riding a (gulp) bicycle! The good Lord would not have killed all those dinosaurs and made fossil fuel for our motorcycles to have us squander it away by riding a bicycle.
10. Thou shall not covet another person's motorcycle.
Well actually you'd have to sit on the ground next to your bike while you hear a Sunday sermon squawked at you via loudspeaker before you could bike. Oh, and I forgot you'd have to sing a few songs as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1202 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Holy War Johanabrahams 105 7953 July 17, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: brewer
  Is the Holy Spirit Misleading You? Rhondazvous 251 82103 July 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4122 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Holy Bible - fact or fiction? val5662 101 13022 March 28, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Holy Tree QuarkDriven 28 6816 July 23, 2015 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What Exactly Does the Holy Spirit Do? Nope 92 16171 June 3, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Holy Stupid Cinjin 14 4496 April 27, 2015 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Fish must be very holy Boris Karloff 99 23961 March 25, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  How often does the holy spirit talk to you? TubbyTubby 54 14586 March 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam