Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Holy War
The Holy War
The Holy War is a War that God initiates. 

The best example of this is where He revealed Himself as the Savior of Israel when they were slaves in Egypt.  Those people there with their "gods" accepted the challenge against God.  He started with plagues.  But they were stubborn.  Then that stubborn spirit that they asked from God made them reject all of the plagues.  All of the warnings.  Then the consequences of their evil reached further and all the firstborn died.  Still they didn't listen and their whole army died.  Maybe at that time they were finished as a "ruling nation".  If you have no army and no men able to fight you are in a serious "lost" position against all around you that you ruled because of your "army" 

And God prepared me for one.  And in the year 2000 it started.  In Robertson South Africa.  It was of course the second coming of Jesus Christ.  Starting there and moving out. 

This is official.  There is a court case running in Robertson.  With the leader chosen to head it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o3hpgdnoec22m...Ti_4a?dl=0

God already prepared me.  With my family.  He spoke to me about how to discipline my child in Love and Wisdom from the year 1996.  I deviated from the church religion where we were taught to act in corporal punishment.  This is basically ruling in fear.   Your child has to fear the pain you are going to inflict on its body. 

We are God's Children and don't find our Power in the physical realm but in the Spiritual Realm.   So I had to change to Love and Wisdom.    Of course I was up against the religions.  Because I basically said they are lying.  For 4 years I disciplined my Children in Love and Wisdom.  And then God said I have to move out from my family to the community.  It is written in the Bible. 

https://twitter.com/johanabrahams2/statu...8377519106

I first gave them the teaching on it.  Which they rejected.  The rejected it because they say there is no power to discipline in Love and Wisdom.  Starting with Forgiveness.  When your child do wrong you have first of all to forgive them.  This cancels the evil spirit of anger given to those that want to act in the power of physical pain inflicted to cause fear.    Then you have to speak in Love and Wisdom.  Which is the Power by which Jesus acted.  You reveal the devil in all its evil and speak the Words of Love and Wisdom towards it.  This is of course the "clergy" that introduced the lies "as from God".

Mat. 3
  ¶But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

So I had to show them!

And the War started. 

I acted in the Power of the Holy Spirit in Die Herberg. 

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.ph...80#p626284

And I moved out onto the streets.  In God's Power.  With Him Laughing and Shouting from my body. 

Psalm 2
 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.*n3

Isaiah 42
13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.*n5
14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: nowwill I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

Strange way of Fighting?  God's way.  Sure it look like "madness".  But there were some that were with me.   They are not in hiding "sacrosanct".  They Love to speak about this.  Daniel Maarmann came to stay with me in the year 2001 and walked with me the streets.  Laughing.   I gave His number to @Abaddon_ire.  He waits on Him to contact Him.  Unfortunately he has only the way of telephone.  And  in the year 2002 a Teacher in Christianity with his own Church met with me.  We worked together for a "boss" in a welding business.  His name is Michael Solomon.  I made a recording or our conversation where He said He would love to speak to @Abaddon_ire in email or telephone. I will give his number to @Abaddon_ire too.  Because you don't want it right here where Michael actually wants it.  You are into "incognito".   I made a recording with his permission.  Because we are not into "sacrosanct".  God is not into that too.  We work in the Light of God.   Or differently said.  The public.  Where Jesus also operated.  

John 3
18  ¶He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
 19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
 20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
 21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55y5jbojqonzjt...a.mp3?dl=0

Most is in Afrikaans.  But in the end when @Abaddon_ire were mentioned it was in English.  Enjoy!  Maybe @flakingnapstich will also be interested.  Because this is a whole new approach again.   Starting it officially as a member of the Dutch Reformed Church in Robertson and also a Reverend in the Dutch Reformed Church. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5tozgn7xikueb....html?dl=0

I have already distributed some of this pamphlets.  And I have already started with Eduard. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/do7x8fbp9owfc...tYsLa?dl=0

Enjoy! 

I think I will take this to all Christian forums that I frequent too.  Then we can see what they say.  As they are the "generation of vipers" I will mostly get "banned".  For the Truth.  But the Truth will stick with them.  And some will change.  

Because this has a new reason for moving with more force now.  My daughter "crying".  So I have to take them on again.  For the sake of her "crying".  The reason for her crying is on the internet.  But when I published it in ISF it was removed.  It is not "sacrosanct".  But it will be mentioned in that meeting that is coming.    My physical daughter now crying for 20 years.  For me. And kept from me by an evil spirit. Because they are indoctrinating her.  Just like they did with @Abaddon_ire.  With "sacrosanct".  Behind my back.  Where I am kept away.  To keep her from listening to my side too.  So evil!  But I am taking the devil on.  In the Power of God.

Watch!

With the World.  Because the second coming is all over the world. 

Facebook is watching:

https://www.facebook.com/johan.abrahams....7666750354

Twitter is watching:

https://twitter.com/johanabrahams2/statu...7190962177

At Distorted View we are chatting on it.  But they are "Distorted" and I can not link them.  They don't want outsiders to see their mistakes.  They are "sacrosanct".  So if you want to chat with us there on this you will have to ask one of the "mods" like @flakingnapstich to sent you an invitation.  Then we can chat on it.  Face to face.  Or rather Words to words.
RE: The Holy War1
At work.

I don't think you can.

Basically it's a blunt way of preventing nasty people posting stuff or making outrageous statements the, when called out, going back and 'Changing history' to make said person look better.

Still you can edit this one and work around the problem.

I am in two minds, however, as to the value of your posting subject matter.
RE: The Holy War
Popcorn
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I think I read about that. It's coming on, or about the 5th of Never.
Sounds like god has some issues he needs to work out.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 13, 2020 at 12:23 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: The best example of this is where He revealed Himself as the Savior of Israel when they were slaves in Egypt.  Those people there with their "gods" accepted the challenge against God.  He started with plagues.  But they were stubborn.  Then that stubborn spirit that they asked from God made them reject all of the plagues.  All of the warnings.  Then the consequences of their evil reached further and all the firstborn died.

You know, Johanabrahams, that this never happened. As archeologist Stephen Gabriel Rosenberg said: "The Exodus is so fundamental to us and our Jewish sources that it is embarrassing that there is no evidence outside of the Bible to support it."

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/op-ed-cont...say-348464

Johanabrahams, you claim to be some sort of a teacher and yet you still believe in fairytales.

The reality is, Johanabrahams, that you are the pupil who needs to shut up and learn from us because you're completely ignorant.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 13, 2020 at 12:31 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

I don't think you can.

Basically it's a blunt way of preventing nasty people posting stuff or making outrageous statements the, when called out, going back and 'Changing history' to make said person look better.

Still you can edit this one and work around the problem.

I am in two minds, however, as to the value of your posting subject matter.

Did you listen he recordings and phoned the witnesses?

(July 13, 2020 at 12:44 am)Eleven Wrote: Popcorn

Enjoy!  I will see how interesting I can make it for you.  But the problem here is Eduard.

(July 13, 2020 at 1:17 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(July 13, 2020 at 12:23 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: The best example of this is where He revealed Himself as the Savior of Israel when they were slaves in Egypt.  Those people there with their "gods" accepted the challenge against God.  He started with plagues.  But they were stubborn.  Then that stubborn spirit that they asked from God made them reject all of the plagues.  All of the warnings.  Then the consequences of their evil reached further and all the firstborn died.

You know, Johanabrahams, that this never happened. As archeologist Stephen Gabriel Rosenberg said: "The Exodus is so fundamental to us and our Jewish sources that it is embarrassing that there is no evidence outside of the Bible to support it."

Johanabrahams, you claim to be some sort of a teacher and yet you still believe in fairytales.

The reality is, Johanabrahams, that you  are the pupil who needs to shut up and learn from us because you're completely ignorant.
You are welcome to your opinion.  But what you missed is that because i believe in "the exodus" i have my own.

(July 13, 2020 at 1:11 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Sounds like god has some issues he needs to work out.

But what you missed is that He is working them out.   Enjoy!  Try to hear first hand from those participating. Daniel and Michael.  Not like @Abaddon_ire meeting in secret.  Sacrocanct/backbiting.

(July 13, 2020 at 12:44 am)no one Wrote: I think I read about that. It's coming on, or about the 5th of Never.

You missed it.  It started in 2000.
(July 13, 2020 at 1:21 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(July 13, 2020 at 1:17 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: You know, Johanabrahams, that this never happened. As archeologist Stephen Gabriel Rosenberg said: "The Exodus is so fundamental to us and our Jewish sources that it is embarrassing that there is no evidence outside of the Bible to support it."

The reality is, Johanabrahams, that you  are the pupil who needs to shut up and learn from us because you're completely ignorant.
You are welcome to your opinion.  But what you missed is that because i believe in "the exodus" i have my own.

It's not an opinion to believe in a fairytale but a lack of education, and for someone like you who wants to be a teacher, lack of education is not just a problem but a stopper. You have nothing to teach people if you think that fairytales are real, just as you would consider that someone who believes that Snow White and Seven Dwarfs are real can not be your teacher, we here consider you to be uncapable for a teacher because Exodus and other fairytales from the Bible are on the same level of credibility as Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.

Try to get that in your head. I corrected you and you should be thankful for it because I helped you not to believe in lies anymore, and for you to try to wiggle out of it or reject what I thought you would be foolish of you.

[Image: fool-wise.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 13, 2020 at 1:11 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Sounds like god has some issues he needs to work out.

God lost the will to live when he realized he wasn't the center of everyone's attention.

Putting your trademark on toast was rock bottom.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I always imagined a holy war to be strictly between heaven and hell. Otherwise, it’s just a religious war of fallible humans on both sides fighting about who’s god is bigger and badder.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 541 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Gospels and the war in Ukraine. Jehanne 15 1971 April 7, 2022 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Discrimination, oppression, and the War on Christianity Losty 124 11481 July 27, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The War on Christmas Chad32 29 3973 January 15, 2019 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Phoque
  While Judaism may have had forced marriage war booties, i think it reasons is for it Rakie 17 3924 August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is the Holy Spirit Misleading You? Rhondazvous 251 82467 July 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Christian war on women Fake Messiah 30 4407 April 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The Holy Bible - fact or fiction? val5662 101 13097 March 28, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Holy Tree QuarkDriven 28 6837 July 23, 2015 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What Exactly Does the Holy Spirit Do? Nope 92 16268 June 3, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: robvalue