Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Dear Lord! Bees!
Oh Dear Lord! Bees!
I might have shown this to some of you, but I would like to share it on here because every now and then I come back to this blog post and laugh my tits off. This morning was one of those mornings. This is the most classic case of American ingenuity I can find. The captions are priceless.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr...id=2243176

Teaser:
[Image: picture7951kz4.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Oh Dear Lord! Bees!
(January 25, 2012 at 12:08 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I might have shown this to some of you, but I would like to share it on here because every now and then I come back to this blog post and laugh my tits off. This morning was one of those mornings. This is the most classic case of American ingenuity I can find. The captions are priceless.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr...id=2243176

Teaser:
[Image: picture7951kz4.jpg]
Oh my life Bees and antigravity technology! <=0
Meh, bees are quite sociable, its wasps that are real bitches! Big Grin
But they should've waited untill night, at night they are dumb and you can easily get in range with a bug killer spray.
IMO, a better teaser would have been one of the fire pics. I saw this thread a few years ago now.
I'm running on 3.5-4 hours sleep, and yes, it was a couple years ago that I first came across it. Still hilarious...at least to someone swimming through the fog of the day.
I've read that post before. I'd probably have gotten a hive for them and let them make honey.

(January 25, 2012 at 1:04 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Meh, bees are quite sociable, its wasps that are real bitches! Big Grin

Yeah, unless you go to their country club, they pretty much don't want to have much to do with you.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
ROFLOL good one, DT

Yeah - as a gardener the bees are invaluable. I was joking about American ingenuity, I hope everyone realizes - that blog post is such a typical drunk suburban response to bees (or wasps) that it cracks me up every time I see it. The neighborhood my ex grew up in portrayed this behavior to the max.

'Nough said.
Am I the only person who feels bad for the bees? Sad
No, Nap - even though I find it a hilarious recording of suburbia, bees are pretty important to gardeners, and that was quite a waste.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Staff (2) ignoramus 3 287 February 4, 2019 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Losty
  All Praise Lord Zordon And The Holy Daughter Kendrix. AkiraTheViking 0 343 September 5, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  That's a miracle! He appeared on a banana peel! He is our Lord! renatoab 5 807 July 3, 2016 at 7:07 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Biblical Noah is a Time Lord Mechaghostman2 12 2159 April 20, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Church of Our Lord ... Cinjin 17 4378 May 24, 2013 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Dear old members Tea Earl Grey Hot 17 4702 January 29, 2013 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Harry Potter vs Lord of the Rings thesummerqueen 3 2485 December 18, 2011 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Shocked Its too heavy Lord! reverendjeremiah 1 2089 March 15, 2011 at 1:03 am
Last Post: ozgoat
  Proof Lord Jesus Christ exists tackattack 6 4095 June 1, 2010 at 8:50 am
Last Post: mem