Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam true religion?
Islam true religion?
Hey! I want to say that I'm a Muslim due to recent evidence that I have read.

However, I want to debate with Atheists on here about why they don't accept Islam.

I have some links for you guys to read regarding Islam's evidence and I want your opinions on them.

Thank you.
RE: Islam true religion?
(January 28, 2012 at 10:43 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Hey! I want to say that I'm a Muslim due to recent evidence that I have read.

However, I want to debate with Atheists on here about why they don't accept Islam.

I have some links for you guys to read regarding Islam's evidence and I want your opinions on them.

Thank you.

ROFLOL
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 28, 2012 at 10:47 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: ROFLOL
Huh? Here have a look at this link. http://www.theinimitablequran.com/fivema...ments.html

Click view on each major argument and you will see why I believe Quran is the word of god.

Like I said, I want to discuss with you. I'm not inviting you to convert, that's your choice.

Hello Zakir, please write an introduction about yourself HERE including what brought you to our little haven on the web. Some background and what you wish to discuss would be nice and then maybe people will take you seriously.
Thanks...

Oh and feel free to utilise our search facility for the many threads regarding islam.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
My friend,it is not I who need explain anything, I have made no claims. It is up to you to explain why you have decided to accept Islam. IF your reasons include credible evidence,wonderful! Please share your evidence. I am thrilled at the prospect! You are the first person in recorded history to discover proof of the existence of god(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiger

IF your acceptance of Islam is based on a faith alone, please stop wasting my time and go away.

Wa Salaam.

PS God may or may not exist,although I do not believe that is the case. However, based on available evidence it is my perception that ALL religions were invented by men for men.
Let's start on the topic of evidence in the existence of your Allah, shall we? I don't accept the claims of Islam, Christianity and religious denominations to be "true" out of lack of evidence in existence of their god. You know the definition of atheism, right? Now, please provide the proper evidence to support your Allah, then write down the summary why do you think your evidence is sufficient enough to support the existence of your Allah.

Tongue Just making an argument.
(January 28, 2012 at 11:04 pm)Blam! Wrote: Let's start on the topic of evidence in the existence of your Allah, shall we? I don't accept the claims of Islam, Christianity and religious denominations to be "true" out of lack of evidence in existence of their god. You know the definition of atheism, right? Now, please provide the proper evidence to support your Allah, then write down the summary why do you think your evidence is sufficient enough to support the existence of your Allah.

Tongue Just making an argument.
Can I forward you to some links to a gentleman called Hamza Tzortziz? He is a Greek Convert to Islam and usually debates with Atheists. R maybe Adam Deen another convert who is very knowledgable.

I'm not good with debating existence of god because I haven't debated any atheists YET. I usually debatte with Christians on how their Bible is not true and filled with Contradictions and then show them why Quran is reliable.

Your link basically says that because the koran was nicely written therefore, god.

So to elaborate on what I said before...

ROFLOLROFLOL
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Quote:I usually debatte with Christians on how their Bible is not true and filled with Contradictions and then show them why Quran is reliable.

Oh, and you were doing so well until that last unsustainable claim. Yes, xtians are assholes because they believe in a silly book of bullshit.

However, as far as I am concerned they differ from muslims not at all.
(January 28, 2012 at 11:20 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: Your link basically says that because the koran was nicely written therefore, god.

So to elaborate on what I said before...

ROFLOLROFLOL
Theres more than that though.

But please explain that why would a trustworthy and honest man like Muhammad (Peace be upon him) lie about an angel being send down to him? It wasn't for money as he rejected money in his prophethood.

Face it, if Quran is accepted by Scientists then surely that means only one reason is behind it. That is a divine being my friend.

Here is another article for you. http://www.bookofsigns.org/2011/09/meani...-in-quran/

I would like to hear your opinion.

(January 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I usually debatte with Christians on how their Bible is not true and filled with Contradictions and then show them why Quran is reliable.

Oh, and you were doing so well until that last unsustainable claim. Yes, xtians are assholes because they believe in a silly book of bullshit.

However, as far as I am concerned they differ from muslims not at all.
We are very different and please Bible is not bullshit. It has some truth in it. Us Muslims do not believe in a concept in 1 add 1 add 1 equals 3 or full man/full god concept. That's the difference.

The real Jesus would never tolerate Christianity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7681 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2075 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 5679 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5640 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7845 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1165 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 673 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7699 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13932 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The concept of one without power to reject or a way to believe in the true religion. Mystic 16 3730 February 6, 2016 at 4:15 am
Last Post: robvalue