Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radical Islam Has the Plan To Destroy America [Video]
Radical Islam Has the Plan To Destroy America [Video]
[youtube]G9Vt_WoYM20[/youtube]
RE: Radical Islam Has the Plan To Destroy America [Video]
tl;dw it all, but of course they believe that Muslims are out to destroy the country. It used to be communists, but since the Soviet Union fell, they need a new boogeyman coming to get us. Right now it's Muslims.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(February 7, 2012 at 1:42 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: tl;dw it all, but of course they believe that Muslims are out to destroy the country. It used to be communists, but since the Soviet Union fell, they need a new boogeyman coming to get us. Right now it's Muslims.

Watch the video, then comment. Don't comment blindly please. I know the video is long.
I made it to 35 seconds before I got tired of that silly twat.
This is so last decade.
[Image: sig3-2.jpg]
(February 7, 2012 at 1:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I made it to 35 seconds before I got tired of that silly twat.

So instead of making insightful comments and pointing out specific flaws to her argument you resort to calling her a Twat. This isn't what i was looking for and doesn't help me in my judgement of her.
(February 7, 2012 at 1:54 pm)RW_9 Wrote: This is so last decade.

Is it? Thinking
(February 7, 2012 at 2:35 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: Is it? Thinking

I didn't have anything interesting to say, so I made a funny. Or tried to. I thought it was a funny. I think. Maybe.
(February 7, 2012 at 2:41 pm)RW_9 Wrote:
(February 7, 2012 at 2:35 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: Is it? Thinking

I didn't have anything interesting to say, so I made a funny. Or tried to. I thought it was a funny. I think. Maybe.

I took it seriously. Tongue

Besides we are still in afghanistan and Iraq...abeit the end stages of it so perhaps it's not so irrelevant? And our security in airports has certainly gone up.
It is still a relevant issue, but I was referring to the fact that the arguments about it have essentially dissipated. Many people moved on and found other things to be worried about.
(February 7, 2012 at 2:50 pm)RW_9 Wrote: It is still a relevant issue, but I was referring to the fact that the arguments about it have essentially dissipated. Many people moved on and found other things to be worried about.

so we've moved on to be worried about the state of the economy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30161 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7729 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Are there anything could destroy thst proof rosechaos 42 6655 June 22, 2016 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  How did Islam destroy the classical world? mralstoner 38 9212 February 15, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Disturbing/discouraging video about Islam. Catholic_Lady 55 10256 November 20, 2015 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Interview with president of Ex-Muslims of North America: Muhammad Syed ReptilianPeon 1 1738 September 29, 2015 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5420 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
Question Has the role of Ijtehad exposes Islam to be false. CristW 1 917 February 18, 2015 at 4:11 am
Last Post: CristW
  13 doctrines of radical Islam and ISIS mralstoner 25 15205 December 5, 2014 at 5:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority mralstoner 34 6787 November 8, 2014 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Lao Shizi