Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All dead mormons are now gay
All dead mormons are now gay
All dead Mormons are now gay. Sadly, many Mormons throughout history have died without having known the joys of homosexuality. With your help, these poor souls can be saved.

http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/
They can also be Jewish thanks to Colbert. http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert...on-baptism
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: All dead mormons are now gay
ROTFLOL

I converted Gregory Carter, I don't know who that is, but he's gay now.

I just converted 7 Mormons Big Grin
Christopher Cook and Douglas Hayes are now having butt sex in the Mormon afterlife.
Just for good measure, I added Catherine Thompson and Carolyn Alexander.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
What'd we do, send em a picture of Ace?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I converted Mitt Romney.

He has all the charisma of a corpse.
It's too bad you can only baptize dead Mormons. I'd like to baptize my sister-in-law. Maybe she'll stop having so many babies.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

But Zip...we'd starve.....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Confusedhock:
(March 4, 2012 at 9:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: But Zip...we'd starve.....

I clicked "Choose-a-mormon" and George Carlin's name appeared...WTF?!?!?

LOL

Anyways, I was thinking a few days ago of doing something like this but with atheism

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are mormons hard working people Rinnard 20 4845 January 13, 2014 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist