Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:20 am

Poll: are there god ?
This poll is closed.
god
0%
0 0%
no god
100.00%
11 100.00%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, the good destiny won!...
Since the man kind was created, the struggle between good and bad was there.
Such a struggle is still going on Up to date; but the good destiny is the winner always, and that was clearly noticed in 2006, where a Christian businessman called Warren Buffett denoted more than two-thirds of his fortune estimated at $ 37 billion to charity. In 2007 another atheist businessman called Bill Gates donated half of his fortune being $ 30 billion dollars for the children of the continent of Africa. If we look at the overall picture, we found that both men having good faith in themselves and they are both "khireen" but the first man who believes in "Allah" has defeated the second man who has no God.
This is strong physical evidence throughout history that there is a Creator of this universe who is controlling this universe.
Thanks
RE: Finally, the good destiny won!...
It is? Somehow I figured that this was evidence that billionaires have money to float around when they support any given cause. Go figure.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
*yawn* You praise the capitalists who give half of their BILLIONS (yet keep the other half), then consider a small amount of difference in returning of the money as "proof" that allah exists?

Who would have known god was to be proven in the currency. Strangely enough that money has "In God we trust" on it, and the DEFINITELY do not mean "ALLAH" as far as God. They specifically mean "JESUS" as god of American money.
Alms have a special place in feudal Islam. By giving alms you buy a piece of heaven. Just like by decapitating infidels. But that's hi-risk. Alms giving is lo-risk service to Allah.
Much like the medieval catholic practice of buying off the penitence for confessed sins. And then happily committing some more of those sins.
Really? Argument from charity? People give money to charitable causes, even atheists, therefore god. Ok, so now the principle has been set out, does the opposite also apply - there are people who do/can not donate to charity, even religious ones, therefore no god?

So far I am unconvinced. Convince me.
Actually on further inspection I see that our friend is using the argument from superior charity: Mr X gave more money to charity than Mr Y; Mr X is religious where Mr Y is not; therefore god. Somehow I am even less convinced, especially as the amounts described are measured in billions (even American ones); with that sort of money going spare, what's a couple of billion between friends? I applaud our friend for bringing something fresh to the table though, however silly it may be.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm)ajmah Wrote: Finally, the good destiny won!...
Such a struggle is still going on Up to date; but the good destiny is the winner always, and that was clearly noticed in 2006, where a Christian businessman called Warren Buffett denoted more than two-thirds of his fortune estimated at $ 37 billion to charity. In 2007 another atheist businessman called Bill Gates donated half of his fortune being $ 30 billion dollars for the children of the continent of Africa. If we look at the overall picture, we found that both men having good faith in themselves and they are both "khireen" but the first man who believes in "Allah" has defeated the second man who has no God.
This is strong physical evidence throughout history that there is a Creator of this universe who is controlling this universe.
Thanks

Bill Gates is an atheist?
Warren Gates is a Muslim?
There was a competition about who is more charitable (that one sounds like "the biggest loser wins")?
And god made the believer give up more of his money?
That sounds like a good reason to be an atheist.

Both of them pledged to give away 99% of their fortunes to charity. By your own argument Bill Gates would "win" then, and thus atheism wins. Uh oh.
*FACE. PALM!!!*

WHAT.
(March 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm)ajmah Wrote: Finally, the good destiny won!...
Thanks

Mr. Ajmah, what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on your soul.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Interesting poll, but it's kinda ambigious. Exactly which god are you referring to?

[Image: HIqUZ.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5833 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Pat Robertson finally leaving tv Foxaèr 20 2193 October 8, 2021 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why the religious will never admit you won the argument (and why they don't care) Veritas_Vincit 166 20106 June 30, 2016 at 1:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What if Satan won? ForsakenHeretic 67 17268 September 2, 2015 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 6828 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  FINALLY Started My Ministry Sasha Gallagher 95 16863 August 31, 2014 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Absolute Truth revealed! Finally! Who is God? Andrastos 135 51330 June 20, 2011 at 11:39 am
Last Post: chatpilot
  The rapture is finally here again! chatpilot 111 28383 December 4, 2010 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Meaning of Right and Wrong... Finally Answered! pacian 54 25464 October 17, 2010 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: theVOID